Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
ian_mckellen_beggar_2.jpg

Spare some brofists?

(shamelessly stolen, I know)

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
damn, didnt know i was that high

guess my jib is p. well-cut

Well you found a good shtick with the circle jerking acolytes that brofist every anti inXile or Obsidian rant or 'review'. Toss in a few extra jabs at some random Codex sacred cows and you've got the edgelord position sewn up.

1. Rant against inXile
2. Rant against Obsidian
3. Snipe some Codex sacred cow
4. ??????????
5. BROFIST PROFIT!!!!!!!!!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
damn, didnt know i was that high

guess my jib is p. well-cut

Well you found a good shtick with the circle jerking acolytes that brofist every anti inXile or Obsidian rant or 'review'. Toss in a few extra jabs at some random Codex sacred cows and you've got the edgelord position sewn up.

1. Rant against inXile
2. Rant against Obsidian
3. Snipe some Codex sacred cow
4. ??????????
5. BROFIST PROFIT!!!!!!!!!

your jib, otoh, is not very well-cut

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Blaine has made 14,910 posts.

The Codex numbers 5,000 members.*

If every member brofisted every post Blaine ever devised**, he would have 74,550,000 brofists.

Blaine's profile indicates 82,038,356 brofists. He possesses more than he could possibly have earned.

If anyone should be profiting from usury, it should be the user named MercantileInterest.

*Rough estimate. Unable to find precise numbers in a two minute search.
**This is not the case. The total amount should be closer to 32,000.
Brofist aren't viable currency , the central bank decided to give them out for free to winners of bets thus further devaluing as a currency.

Keynesian economic principles don't work, the brofist wealthy wont trickle down their fist unto the yearning masses.

commie was right we need a revolution!

Andhaira

Arcane
The amount of brofists appears to be quite Unreal. Perhaps they could be redistributed in some sort of a Tournament.

The kind we used to have in the 90s.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Fuck..was hoping to get some easy brofists to help my ratio so I don't have to harvest cheap ones in Politics thread.....what good are Parrots?
Now when people go to quote your post count to try to derail your argument, they'll just go "oh wait". Unless their argument that is that you have no life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom