Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

hivemind

I could tell you who's the worst. This sick fuck, right here. NSFW graphic image by the way. Totally revolting.

latest

literally did nothing wrong

pippin

Is Letho a villain though? He's not your real enemy, he's just a dude with a mission, pretty much like Geralt is.

Maybe... maybe we're all evil inside...

pippin

Yeah, I've always felt that it's more reasonable to share a few vodka shots with him rather than fight him.

Habbonovio

Educated
Yeah, I've always felt that it's more reasonable to share a few vodka shots with him rather than fight him.

Aye, I agree, I called Kreia an antagonist but endgame Letho is not even that. I couldn't kill him, not even once. He exudes charisma and is very likeable.

They just challenge MC personal mission or point of view, standing in his way, but they are not "evil" in nature.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
They just challenge MC personal mission or point of view, standing in his way, but they are not "evil" in nature.

This is the most neutral definition of an antagonist. Letho definitely fits the bill, he's just likable.

Black

Arcane
Thread made me prove this website's name got irreparably changed to RPG Insecodexrity. I wonder if NMA too, after all these years, got invaded by autistic teenagers looking for a corner of internet to desperately prove how monocle'd they are.

THE MOST BADASS VILLAIN OF ALL TIMES IS... IAN from Shady Sands, right guys?! Or maybe LeChuck? I mean, it's an old game! Guys, my brofists? Wikipedia says it's from 1990! Did I win?

gcevvt.jpg
SAD!
Uh, fine.
Here, top 10 anime villains.
5.jpg

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
DM-Creature-LordChaos.gif
Lord Chaos is such a badass that he can't be killed only
merged with Lord Order using the Firestaff.
And even then he had a secret back-up plan which provides the back-story for Chaos Strikes Back.

Black

Arcane
Both Sephiroths of the west and east posted in pair, how cool.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Anyone who doesn't like WoW and Blizzard characters has no feelings.

Then I must be dead on the inside as I don't give a rat's ass about anyone in Warcraft in general.

Jim Raynor in Starcraft is a likeable character, but beyond that the only Blizzard characters I give anything more about than two shits is Blackthorne and the Lost Vikings.

It's almost as if (gasp!) Blizzard can't write decent characters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom