Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
12495.jpg

Terpsichore

Arcane
Arthas was always a whiny little bitch. He's like every SJW who snaps at the most obvious :troll: ever.

latest
is the most :obviously: choice with with pre-EA Kane coming in 2nd.

She's not a villain though, just a law enforcer.

I can't really recall any villain that struck me as interesting.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The title says Who is the most BADASS, so one should post a villain who is actually badass:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

i found shaddam 4th to be pretty stupid. he puts the most powerful resource's fate in the hands of an unreliable house and doesn't intervene until it's too late. i'm sure the goddamn emperor has more means, power and influence than that.

Mark Richard

Arcane

A truly badass villain is like a threatening shadow, ever-present and constantly looming over the player. In so many games the big bad is only encountered at the beginning and the end. Their aura rapidly dissipates with each passing minute when they should be dominating your thoughts - specifically what they're going to do to your character/s if they catch you.

SHODAN is the perfect villain. She likes to talk, likes to taunt, likes to grind down your resolve. She won't let you forget even for a moment that she's there, that this is her world and you're just living in it. Hoping the end will be quick is optimistic to say the least, as its likely she has far more unpleasant fates in store. Perhaps she'll transform you into a bio-mechanical monstrosity, or make a digital copy of your mind and force it to inhabit NeoGAF for eternity.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Pyscho Mantis. He can "see" which (Konami) games you play and talks to you about it.

SO YOU LIKE CASTLEVANIA, EHHH ?

Habbonovio

Educated
I could tell you who's the worst. This sick fuck, right here. NSFW graphic image by the way. Totally revolting.

latest
She was a great antagonist.
latest

Letho was a cool dude too.
latest

And one of my favourites, from Silent Hill.

James Sunderland.
James_Sunderland_1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom