Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Jazz_

Arcane
damn I missed the 40% off on Hyperlight Drifter...is that game worth it btw? The art and the music are great, but what about the gameplay?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Combat is good but the best part of the game is exploration with hidden paths everywhere.

sullynathan

Arcane
There is, Citra. It handles some games at upped resolution really well, like Mario Cart. I think mh is more demanding though, so I really doubt it would be playable at ≥1080p already.
Is there a place I can download the games then?

Gerrard

Arcane
Lego Worlds is out of early access, and it now both runs AND looks better at the same time.
If only other devs could not suck like these ones.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
A bunch of Slitherine games are on sale right now, some of which never really go on sale(or at least not usually at 50%+). Distant Worlds for $20. Alea Jacta Est for $10. War in the East for $40(oof, but a lot of game there). Etc.

darthaegis

Cipher
There's gonna be a 2K weekend sale most likely in an hour, apparently Steam fucked up and the banner was showing a while ago, with Civ 6 on 20% discount. Doom 4 and Grim Dawn are also showing up on the sale tab even though they haven't altered the price yet.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
-50% for Grim Dawn now
Better wait for next one, it was too long with -50 there might be bigger discount when new DLC come...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom