Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
I can't play Dungeon Keeper with the view like this. I always play it with the default view.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Fallout New Vegas

1sIB77w.jpg

PSHH, NOTHING PERSONNEL KID!
0sCWF1A.jpg

Fuck this faggots, i'll join The NCR. They are the good guys.
pRN35GZ.jpg

Up1PWOq.jpg

Uhm...
FCO not even once

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Final fight in Nosferatu, a masterpiece of a user made map for HoMM 2.
Possibly the most epic HoMM 2 fight I've played so far, and I had to use a dirty trick (Ghosts) to win. 7K Vampires and 4k Skeletons was just not enough.
After farming whatever stacks were left on the map, I had 4500 Ghosts and the Skeleton stack had increased to 11K. The skellies ended up not being able to breach the walls, though. Mirror Image was of course the key spell in this fight.
There was supposed to be a Legion of Halflings for the Ghost to feed on, but the enemy wisely swapped them with half a dozen Boars instead.

WzkTZ47.png

hhi1a7I.png

HansDampf

Arcane
The Queen of Blades campagin...

uoluShU.jpg

:nocountryforshitposters:

s1Jyyfx.jpg

Bye, Fenix.

rGjH80X.jpg

Bye, Shakuras.

n2LVPjE.jpg

uuo3LUs.jpg

YqQIu3F.jpg

:hahyou:

mZnYx7h.jpg

Dickish final mission that required many attempts. You are surrounded by two terran bases (Mengsk and DuGalle) and a protoss base (Artanis), and you get one fucking minute to build some defenses before the attack waves begin. If you don't know where the first attacks will be coming from, you might as well give up. One or two defilers with dark swarm are useful to keep units alive. And watch out for nukes! :argh:

SdEWhTD.jpg

Just a few seconds after I've cleared out the terran attack above... No time to breathe.

18ZBm1L.jpg

xfP5Zzn.jpg

:dealwithit:
gg

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Enclave:

Jp0w4O9.jpg

uAVwxb3.jpg

VmMKNKx.jpg

KcLuYeu.jpg

qUKLBy2.jpg

MseOqsa.jpg

INwoQ41.jpg

c4mwgap.jpg

Yhs7cg0.jpg

jBDPVt9.jpg

vIqgvqf.jpg

gtndVPm.jpg

oMGK6ru.jpg

WOxgBwm.jpg

cS3hoOa.jpg

n0oBE98.jpg

:prosper:

Good action game with nice looking levels, different classes and two campaigns good/evil, with (mostly) different levels.

Nazrim Eldrak

Scholar
Ok, this is interesting and funny. I don´t know if this is already known.
I am playing Fallout:Tactics at the moment and stumbled at this:mca::
The char is voice acted and now I am wondering if MCA was voice acting him in the english version of FOT....:lol:
ERLpwgU.png

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
So, after a disaster T:ToN was, I decided to play some quality personal story shit
YEAH, FUCKIN' SHELTER 2. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW FUCKED UP TTON IS.
shelter2_1.jpg
Deep personal story begins...
shelter2_3.jpg

shelter2_4.jpg

shelter2_5.jpg
Also, decided to replay Q2
quake2_2.png

quake2_3.png

quake2_4.png

Last edited:

Seerix

Arbiter
snSICjJ.png

Thanks to Hi Res texture pack we all know now that Vault 111 has wooden plank walls. What could it mean? Is it another proof that protagonist is a synth?! Omg, discuss guys! :lol:

Cosmo

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Thanks to Hi Res texture pack we all know now that Vault 111 has wooden plank walls. What could it mean? Is it another proof that protagonist is a synth?! Omg, discuss guys! :lol:

Actually that's what happens when you pour cement in a wooden coffering, so yeah looks like you missed an occasion to stfu...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom