Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Forged of Blood, a turn-based tactical fantasy RPG, now on Kickstarter

skyst

Augur
Nice seeing some young, extremely dorky looking bros making a game. I wish you all the best! :salute:

I'm tired of every KS pitch being from either over-the-hill executives or art majors.

daveyd

Savant
Milo Have you guys reached out to other indie RPG developers? It seems to me you have a solid concept (although some more updates going into details about gameplay would help), but what you really need is more exposure. That goal is pretty high for an unknown indie studio. poetic is launching the Kickstarter for Sacred Fire tomorrow. Perhaps you guys could exchange shoutouts or something ;)

Also, the Ekuator games, the developers of the JRPG Celestian Tales are also located in Indonesia so perhaps they'd like to help you out, too.

Milo

Critical Forge
Developer
Milo Have you guys reached out to other indie RPG developers? It seems to me you have a solid concept (although some more updates going into details about gameplay would help), but what you really need is more exposure. That goal is pretty high for an unknown indie studio. poetic is launching the Kickstarter for Sacred Fire tomorrow. Perhaps you guys could exchange shoutouts or something ;)

Also, the Ekuator games, the developers of the JRPG Celestian Tales are also located in Indonesia so perhaps they'd like to help you out, too.

We have done a bit of cross promotion but so far it hasn't really helped with the kickstarter. We are looking into other options to spread awareness; our view to pledge ratio is quite high for kickstarter but we just don't have the traffic we need just yet. As we are still a bit scattered due to PAX travelling and some other business issues, we are looking at doing a more serious push for kickstarter in a week or so once we are all together again. We were aware ahead of time of this conflict in schedule and that is a large part of why we did a 60 day campaign instead of a 30 day campaign. I am still optimistic about the kickstarter campaign :)

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
I like the map a lot. I don't like that 2d cutout in 3d style like in flash games, but the actual art quality and detail is very good. Much much better than Tyrrany which had a similar style but very poor execution.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom