Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

inXile now hiring Community Manager

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Both are very similar from their actions, as in they both are very auhtoritarian/totalitarian-driven, only the rhetoric is different, not a big leap IMO.

"SJW" is basically 'anything I don't like'. While there are some genuine leftidiots, many of the people called 'SJWs' have very modest requests.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Alright the antisemitism needs to end, thanks.

Tell that to Zyklon Beekers!

:hahyou:

That's the other hilarious irony. BN used to be a huge nazi, now he's a massive fucking SJW.
Well he might have or might have not gotten introduced to the pink haired SJW blubbers that are common now, and maybe they don't look much but might be real succubi in bed. Or they are just succubi and SUCKED OUT HIS SOUL!
:trigglypuff:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
inEptile entertainment is searching for an amazing and driven Community Manager that is looking to mislead and take the piss on our worthless nerd fans. If you live and breathe money and success, enjoy dodging difficult questions with ease, and can be evasive under the most challenging of situations, come join our growing team!

Requirements:
  • A passion for money, tier 1 media and specifically AAA games.
  • Familiarity with gaming's most recent games, trends, and industry issues as if it's second nature.
  • account with 5000+ posts on neogaf, gamefaqs or similar website
  • At least 2+ years of experience in writing boring walls of texts on various discussion forums
  • A naturally shady person, willing to lie, backstab gullible nerds and maintain beneficial relationships between various AAA publishers
  • Experience managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and more.
  • Knowledge and experience with crowdfunding platforms, Ponzi schemes, trends and challenges.
  • Independent and problem-dodging-focused mentality, with a desire to find new opportunities for promotion, press, communication, and in working with the inXile team to ignore community and customer issues.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
^ The honest, no bullshit version.

Coincidentally, you would suck as a community manager.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Bubbles is too pure and innocent for the slimy scumbags of Fargo's crooked crew and the wretched hive of scum and shitty games that is inXile.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Alright the antisemitism needs to end, thanks.
The antisemitism will end when the last semite does.
Why Brother None or sea don't come here no more? I used to enjoy sea's posts.

sea hates us and even unfriended benign Codex posters on Steam.

Both sea and BN became massive sjws around about the same time.
What a shocking surprise. Enforcement of the echo-chamber is pretty much the first step of cult indoctrination.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
And a minimum of two machetes, for impromptu reenactments of the Rwandan genocide whenever they feel the need for another hack-job.

Talking about machetes, the job is based in New Orleans, so you may no want to walk about defenseless.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
inEptile entertainment is searching for an amazing and driven Community Manager that is looking to mislead and take the piss on our worthless nerd fans. If you live and breathe money and success, enjoy dodging difficult questions with ease, and can be evasive under the most challenging of situations, come join our growing team!

Requirements:
  • Familiarity with gaming's most recent games, trends, and industry issues as if it's second nature.
  • At least 2+ years of experience in writing boring walls of texts on various discussion forums
  • A naturally shady person, willing to lie, backstab gullible nerds and maintain beneficial relationships between various AAA publishers
  • Experience managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and more.
  • Knowledge and experience with crowdfunding platforms, Ponzi schemes, trends and challenges.
  • Independent and problem-dodging-focused mentality, with a desire to find new opportunities for promotion, press, communication, and in working with the inXile team to ignore community and customer issues.

So basically Infinitron

:M

Self-Ejected

Repulsive

Self-Ejected
Patron

Requirements:

So basically Infinitron

:M
AHHHHHHAW!

Repressed Homosexual
Lol the cognitive dissonance is amazing. DURRR THEY DON'T COME AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE TOO CRITICAL

You guys tried to smear the hell of Brother None's reputation and get him fired. And you seriously wonder why they don't want to post anymore?

If some people tried to basically render me homeless and unemployable, I sure would never want anything to do with them, ever again.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Lol the cognitive dissonance is amazing. DURRR THEY DON'T COME AGAIN BECAUSE WE'RE TOO CRITICAL

You guys tried to smear the hell of Brother None's reputation and get him fired. And you seriously wonder why they don't want to post anymore?

If some people tried to basically render me homeless and unemployable, I sure would never want anything to do with them, ever again.

They started it.

Besides, they stopped posting here long before we reached that point.

Repressed Homosexual
And the worst is that, how is it different than what SJWs do to anyone who opposes them? What you did it just as bad as they did.

There is no one you should despise so much, for any reason, that you should try to deprive them of a job so they can have a place to live and feed their family. How vile is that?

This is why I understood long ago that the gaming industry is a total cesspool because it involves dealing with some of the most ungrateful and vile people on earth and I never wanted anything to do with it.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
And the worst is that, how is it different than what SJWs do to anyone who opposes them? What you did it just as bad as they did.

There is no one you should despise so much, for any reason, that you should try to deprive them of a job so they can have a place to live and feed their family. How vile is that?

This is why I understood long ago that the gaming industry is a total cesspool because it involves dealing with some of the most ungrateful and vile people on earth and I never wanted anything to do with it.

I didn't participate in the Brother None witch hunt, and most Codexers didn't either. I'm not even sure most people understand it.

The second point doesn't really work in this context, since inXile as a whole made something super positive (both the Torment kickstarter and crowdfunding in general) into something totally shitty. Guys who spent $900 on stupid shit because they believed in inXile wanted to retaliate. Even if morally wrong in an absolute spiritual sense, it is fair game in the world of temporal affairs and grievances.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Revealing the hipocrisy of Thomas "Zyklon" Beekers was a very lulzy and codexian moment. RIP bubbles

Also Brother Nazi stopped posting loooooong before that (Along with all the inxile people who just came here to shill)

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Zyklon Beekers and Shilling Eunuch Autist may no longer be with us but they will always have a place in Codex Hall of Shame.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dat awkward moment when you have to agree with HHR.
I just noticed the "mystery" ghost also works for "well that was awkward"
mystery.png

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wasn't it some salty banned codexer that spread all the BN stuff to reddit/8chan?

I don't remember anyone here posting it outside the forums.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Wasn't it some salty banned codexer that spread all the BN stuff to reddit/8chan?

I don't remember anyone here posting it outside the forums.

Yeah, but let's not bullshit ourselves here, we knew some nutter is gonna do it the moment people dug out those quotes.

BBMorti

Arcane
https://inxile-entertainment.com/careers?act=view&id=20

Apply today!

inXile entertainment is searching for an amazing and driven Community Manager that is looking to engage with and take great care of our passionate RPG fans. If you live and breathe role-playing games, enjoy tackling difficult questions with ease, and can be respectful under the most challenging of situations, come join our growing team!

Responsibilities:
  • You'll be engaging with our community by acting as the administrator in our official and Steam forums, responding to key community needs.
  • You'll manage and maintain our community announcements and engage with our fans, enlisting their ideas on what they feel is important in our games.
  • Our regular Kickstarter and Fig updates will be under your command, requiring you to coordinate with development and production team members to come up with exciting information the community cares about.
  • You'll be our social media maven, maintaining our official accounts while continuing to foster exciting conversations.
  • You'll act as customer support, responding to inquiries and questions on our live titles.
  • You’ll interact with press and streamers directly, setting up coverage and interview for our titles.
  • And you'll interface with our external PR agencies, planning and coordinating PR opportunities.
Requirements:
  • A passion for RPGs, and specifically inXile's games.
  • Bachelor's degree with a focus in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
  • At least 2+ years of experience in community management in some form or fashion.
  • A naturally social person, willing to engage in and maintain relationships between various video game influencers, partners, and fans.
  • Knowledge and experience with crowdfunding platforms, trends and challenges.
  • Independent and problem-solving-focused mentality, with a desire to find new opportunities for promotion, press, communication, and in working with the inXile team to resolve community and customer issues.
Bonuses:
  • Knowledge of graphic design, image editing, and video creation programs, as well as common file formats and standards used on social media and the internet at large.
  • Engaging and comfortable on camera, as well as shooting and editing video. In fact, you might even have an existing audience on YouTube or Twitch.
  • Experience with crowdfunding campaign management and crowdfunding web sites, including Kickstarter, Indiegogo, BackerKit, CrowdOx, Fig, and more.
  • Experience creating and managing PR plans, schedules, and coordinating with third parties to build and maintain brand image.
gMsg2HJ.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom