Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

inXile now hiring Community Manager

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
In fact, you might even have an existing audience on YouTube or Twitch.
this is what they really want

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why Brother None or sea don't come here no more? I used to enjoy sea's posts.
Blockade. It's hard doing damage control when you're personally attached to a community of critics that hold you accountable for your bullshit and calls you out on it.
Yeah. Professional detachment is a thing etc. Same reason it's bad policy to get drunk with your employees. Regrettable, but necessary.

Of course I like to think that they both came back under super secret alts
mystery.png

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why Brother None or sea don't come here no more? I used to enjoy sea's posts.

When producers in the entertainment industry turned their gaze to video games they had the accumulated experience of 100 years of rocky relationships with film reviewing media to teach them how to cultivate a positive press from the outset.

So for example Nintendo created a magazine called Nintendo Power to inform customers all of their games were worth playing and also created a Seal of Quality on their games so people would know Nintendo-made and licensed games were objectively assessed to be good by Nintendo.

Deleted Member 16721

Seems like a great opportunity for someone who really loves RPGs and wants to get their foot into the industry. InXile is expanding as well, so it's a nice opportunity, indeed. :)

That said, I won't be applying as the position implies that I would have to engage with places like the Codex on a more regular basis, and I'm not ready to lose my mind completely just yet. :)

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Gas while the kike is hot

I'm new here, but I'm beginning to understand why they blacklisted this site...
Is it because kikes weren't gassed in the cold? Do you realize that to gas in the winter with Zyklon-B, we'd have to heat those fucking chambers to a minimum of 18°C, but more realistically at least 24°C, and ideally between 25°C to 35°C? It's just not reasonable or realistic to do that in outdoor bunkers during the winter. We'd need heating, and the buildings simply aren't built for it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom