Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Changed to 48 hosting timer. As cute as 33 hours was it is a bit hard to keep at all times.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I am shaming ULM for staling despite the turn being like 72h.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I am shaming ULM for staling despite the turn being like 72h.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

I shame myself. I was submitting while the turn happened, thought I had 10 more minutes(that makes it worse). :0-13:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, we have a problem bros.
I'm leaving for a trip to Cambodia in a week (February 13) where I definitely won't be able to play my dom4. I'm back on February 27. Sorry, but hey, nothing I can do. So, would people prefer happens? A pause, a temp-sub, or going AI :D

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well, we have a problem bros.
I'm leaving for a trip to Cambodia in a week (February 13) where I definitely won't be able to play my dom4. I'm back on February 27. Sorry, but hey, nothing I can do. So, would people prefer happens? A pause, a temp-sub, or going AI :D

Look for a temporary sub and we will see how that goes.

Eadee

Scholar
I'd prefer a pause(especially because I have a lot of exams coming until the 24th), but a temporary sub is okay as well

Dayyālu

Arcane
This means it's time to break into pieces TC already

My god, I don't have troops in the correct position

(same for me, I can enjoy a Dominions pause)

mondblut

Arcane
Pauses are always good.

maybe all those meatbags will forget what the game is about, and the field will be leveled, for I sure did

I've many times managed to send my turn in at the last minute.

Llama shows:
Next turn due: 18:23 GMT on Friday February 10th

MyNation - Waiting for 2h file
Everyone Else - 2h file received

Last updated at 18:23 GMT on Friday February 10th
Current time: 18:23 GMT
and I still make it
:edgy:

(not in this game though)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Bros, I'm off to Cambodia tomorrow for two weeks. I haven't found a good temp sub, but it's not like I searched very hard. I miss Lizzurd and Grimwulf. Anyway, if you want to get someone to sub, feel free to. There is no password on my pretender. On the other hand the friend I'm travelling with may be taking a laptop (a fucking degenerate Mac), so there's a chance I might be able to play a turn here and there. Up to you whether you want to pause or not.

Eadee

Scholar
I don't know anyone who could sub, so rather vote for a pause than sqeecoo going AI.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
TC is too important so we will pause. Submit turns whenever possible and we will go like that.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So how's it going bros? I was hanging around on fucking tropical islands, don't have malaria yet. Saw the Battle of Lanka relief in Angor Wat, various depictions of dom4 national summons. No chance to play a turn. Tomorrow I'm exchanging my money to Vietnamese DONGS. One week to go!

sqeecoo

Arcane
So what happened? Here I am drinking beer costing 50000 DONGS and I hear from Eadee that the turn went through and I stalled? :)

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So what happened? Here I am drinking beer costing 50000 DONGS and I hear from Eadee that the turn went through and I stalled? :)

No one staled, you did your turn before leaving so I let it host. Now its postponed again.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I am sorry to say but I am away for the weekend and will postpone until Monday. Hopefully after that we will get back on track.

What was the political situation in this game again? I forgot if I had any plans and if so, what they were.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom