Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Dawn of War 3 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Dayyālu

Arcane
Preordered this shit like a man. 60 euro is basically gifting it tho, so there's little reason not to.

Thanks raw, I knew you would gift such a good game to the proletarian masses like meself

You know my Steam account, I'll wait for it

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Did nobody flinch at "premium skin" pre-order bonus?

Remember DoW 1 where you could paint everything you wanted however you wanted? I member.

Aothan

Magister
looking forward to any furtherance of the DoW series, but I noticed the developers had little awareness or appreciation of both the setting and the rts genre, in any case time will tell

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You can, army painter is in.
Phew. Gay brigade to the rescue, pestering homophobes wherever they can.
1418698878166.jpg

Too bad I am mediocre at best in RTS games :lol:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.dawnofwar.com/beta

OPEN BETA REGISTRATION*
f72b3efd4ad73ae89e3f03a31d8421c7.png

The Dawn of War III Open Beta will run from 10am PST April 21st to 10am PST April 24th.

The beta will include a range of different maps, modes and other game content to try - click here for an overview of what's included vs. the full game.

Sign up below to register for access. If you're new, you will need to create a Relic Link account.

Neanderthal

Arcane
Please wait an Adeptus Angry Killmaimdecapitate team will soon be dispatched to deal with the heretical faggotry of this Pretty Marine infestation.

May as well be fuckin Eldar.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I spent about 1 hour watching streams of beta. My biggest complaint is that it is super hard to see anything. Background and units are often similar, different units are often similar. Micro tricks people do are not noticeable. Using special abilities or attacks are most of the time not readable by viewers.
As a player you probably get used to this mess and understand what I going on after a while, but this game is DOA as an esport because of this design.

Aothan

Magister
preliminary review from Milk and Cookies, overall impressions are reasonable but they draw attention to some of the problems with the initial release, specifically limited multiplayer features (e.g. maps) but this appears to be one of the first areas where additional content will be updated. Some changes sound good in theory, mainly that early situations won't decide the entirety of the game, however there is also some mention of super units being more effective than could be balanced for rts gameplay

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom