Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U and Switch

---

Arcane
7SC0SFN.jpg

40/40 from Famitsu.

Gerrard

Arcane
Famitsu have been sellouts for over a decade now. They're not any better than mainstream western outlets.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Famitsu have been sellouts for over a decade now. They're not any better than mainstream western outlets.

Correct.

So even though I am excited for this game I'm taking their review with a grain of salt.

I asked a random on reddit and he said it seemed like enemies are "scaled" with his hearts/equipment. The better/more he got, the more harder ones would appear.

Possible :decline:?

I want to be able to wander somewhere and have a super enemy murder me. But this is Zelda which is for casuals so... :M

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Recently got a WiiU, hope this is at least half as good as everyone is sperging about. Of course the nintendo prices are tarded and the piracy is piss easy (100% working games online straight from their servers) so I'm not putting any money on the line.

---

Arcane
Some nice features:
- If you are wearing a metal armor or if you are using a metal weapon during a storm, thunderbolts will probably insta-kill you.
- If you block an enemy's arrow with your shield, you will be able to re-use it with your own bow.
- If you shoot an enemy with a fire arrow while he is using a wood weapon, that weapon will burn, and the enemy will be more powerful.

Of course the same things may happen to your enemies.

Last edited:

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Game looks fun, and I'd definitely get it if I had a nintendo console.

But seeing all those perfect scores just has me looking forward to the "why it was awful and what THIS game should easily do better!" shit that inevitably comes soon after.

Ivan

Arcane
HOLY SHIT. AM I ACTUALLY SHILLING OUT 60 JEWIES FOR A NINTENDO GAME?

this could very well be the remedy I need for the shit taste Torment has dumped in my mouth

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
HOLY SHIT. AM I ACTUALLY SHILLING OUT 60 JEWIES FOR A NINTENDO GAME?

this could very well be the remedy I need for the shit taste Torment has dumped in my mouth

its 2017 you fucking white male

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Open world fad AND Zelda? Did anyone really expect scores lower than 9/10 outside of contrarian outlets?

KK1001

Arbiter
Idiots are enamored with walking simulators. Even the Twitcher 3 only managed to be a good game in spite of its open world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom