Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, a few days ago llama was using cached pages for me as well: I noticed it pretty quickly that the current time was wrong and after refreshing the page everything went back to normal. So you're not insane Anhur :)

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yeah, a few days ago llama was using cached pages for me as well: I noticed it pretty quickly that the current time was wrong and after refreshing the page everything went back to normal. So you're not insane Anhur :)

Yeah, well, good for you... I use llamaserver's time to orient myself in space-time continuum, so for me time stood still for as long as llamaserver showed it as such... And then fast forward 2 days in a few hours, you can imagine the mess...

mondblut

Arcane
Well, to be realistic, nothing you could do in those 2 turns would change anything. At least you accumulated a few more skellyspamming mummies to guard your cap from ever being conquered. :salute:

sqeecoo

Arcane
So guys, I'm off to Cambodia tomorrow. We'll go for a pause then, since people don't seem to mind. I'll leave any admin issues in Eadee's hands, but there's a chance I may be able to play some turns on my friends laptop if he brings it. I'll do my best! See ya soon!

Eadee

Scholar
I can neither deny nor confirm knowledge of such illicit actions.

thesheeep
better use spoilers for such things, they're secure, I'm pretty sure.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So who the hell is playing R'lyeh then? Gonna leave one castle alive, besieged, in purgatory, for that nonsense.:rpgcodex:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Maggot has bravely taken the mantle of rlyeh, to answer your question. Which I'm answering from Doha airport where the wifi bans skype but not the codex.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I'm not sure how long I will last since everything is being besieged and my research tree is shit. I will try my best to make things annoying for the rest of you as long as possible before I kick the bucket.

mondblut

Arcane
Too little too late for squids, I suppose :/

Also, Nazca is leaving us. That was a glorious standing, one against four. :salute:

(and good riddance ;) )

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm back guys! Time to continue! I don't need any more extensions, but I'll add 24 hours if it looks like someone might stall because they expected more extension.

Also, goodbye Nazca. Anhur, you fought with courage and honor until the end against overwhelming odds, and inflicted serious damage at least to one enemy (me). :salute:
I regret the communication mishap earlier that sparked our war.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Okay, this turn a certain Morgan Sorceress will take a stroll through the wrong neighbourhood and be torn to pieces by monkeys. What beasts!

mondblut

Arcane
Finally. Fookin' birds always ruin the weather for everyone.

(in before the ai starts raiding me again :negative:)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Could I get a short extension???? Couple hrs.

Edit: Thanks sqeecoo , probably won't be home until later tonight. :salute:

Last edited:

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
If only I subbed for this game 20 turns ago. No money and losing troops from upkeep every turn :negative:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Wait, who are you playing? I forget :) I want to update the llama page.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Riiight, you changed your profile pic? Though you were someone else :)

Anyway, what's up with Vanheim? Harpsichord? No more stalls plz

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
All the more reason to drag out my death :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom