Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Panic at Multiverse High! - a new visual novel by DoubleBear

duanth123

Arcane
Your social scene may be fine, but theirs consists of status-obsessed indie devs who make games that only appeal to themselves.

I'm envisioning more of an Eraserhead scenario

Sizzle

Arcane
The fact that she's applying to Telltale isn't (that) sad by itself, but doing it over Twitter - with that oh-I'm-a-wacky-female-shtick - puts it square into cringe territory.

Hope you get well, Annie, there's still time to de-SJWify yourself.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I thought she was employed at some mainstream company working on MMO, and it was Brian who worked on Dead State full time.

hello friend

Arcane
The fact that she's applying to Telltale isn't (that) sad by itself, but doing it over Twitter - with that oh-I'm-a-wacky-female-shtick - puts it square into cringe territory.

Going from MotB and noble attempt Dead State to inveigling with shovelware producer Telltale is at the very least sad-ish. Tales of Monkey Island and the Sam and Max episodes were good fun despite the lacklustre puzzles, but everything since then has been decline.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Going from MotB and noble attempt Dead State to inveigling with shovelware producer Telltale is at the very least sad-ish. Tales of Monkey Island and the Sam and Max episodes were good fun despite the lacklustre puzzles, but everything since then has been decline.
Annie didn't work on MotB, and Brian's total involvement was "gave feedback on companions"

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Now I know who is to blame for my having to wear a Venetian carnival mask all game to boost my charisma. :shakesfist:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom