Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda is now selling Todd Howard figures

Kea

Novice
OMFG, can't believe I missed these!! Todd Howard (I call him T Homie for short) is my favourite games person, like ever. I mean who else has been the force behind so many great games like Fallout® 3, Fallout® 4, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion®, Skyrim®, Skyrim®: Enhanced Edition©, and probably 100's of others. It may not be possibly to fully appreciate this man (not that 'man' is enough to describe him)'s so many great qualities and talents and games, but purchasing this little plastic figurine (to go along with my Fallout 4 Pip-Boy) would have been an important step for me.

Fuck, I'm so broken up over this now.:(

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
3c5.jpg

Alkarl

Learned
I don't get this. The scariest thing? While I'm sure a decent percentage of those dolls were purchased and promptly defaced; I have no doubt many of them were purchased by future game devs who probably look up to his design sensibilities. It's the age of decline, the hollywoodization (or Californication, if you will) of the genre; ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the heat-death of the rpg.

Ovg

Cipher
"When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But he who takes refuge in me shall possess the land and shall inherit my holy mountain."

MWaser

Arbiter
Had to scroll up 3 times back to the first post to reassure myself this is real and that I didn't get baited onto thinking that this is some unrelated Todd with uncanny resemblance that somebody just decided to joke about while looking at it first glance.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Looks like the scary kid from Legion TV show, the one that makes the most powerful mutant scared. Don't buy this for your kids people :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom