Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

The dude must have drawn the portraits on that thing and on a tiny screen they didn't look that awful.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
If the game had proper factions, I'd probably have joined the Cult of the Changing God, but it would probably not have made any difference.

Last edited:

jaelkeiset

Educated

After a short visual investigation I found: this is clearly a case of an orgasm accident. Not sure what is being displayed on his baby screen, it cannot be Numenera :) maybe our beloved meme experts can shed a light on this.

Can't wait for the release. I just hope I am not too impatient because of the lots of reading. It's just because I found out the other day that my life will be ending at some day in the future.

Last edited:

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
the hell is wrong with this dudes hand
He tried to look cool like

60aab1b3f047825e8403246b98ed4a45.jpg

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Calm before the storm in this thread? Anyway, I've got my paypal refund and torment beta has been revoked from steam. Waiting for release and impresions of people who didn't go through with refunds.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What's that? I don't remember what the prize was supposed to be.

Whatever it is, judging by that corner I see it has been shipped with an inXile-approved courier.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Waiting for release and impresions of people who didn't go through with refunds.
You'll need to wait a while longer for mine. There's already talk of adding more content back in or fixing stuff etc. ... sooooo clearly release is not going to be the "definitive" version.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Waiting for release and impresions of people who didn't go through with refunds.
You'll need to wait a while longer for mine. There's already talk of adding more content back in or fixing stuff etc. ... sooooo clearly release is not going to be the "definitive" version.
...which will come just around the time of 50% sale at which I might buy it after all.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What's with that image? Some context would help. Fan art? Brain fart?

A billion years in the future, people hold the fork with their last 3 fingers.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Calm before the storm in this thread? Anyway, I've got my paypal refund and torment beta has been revoked from steam. Waiting for release and impresions of people who didn't go through with refunds.

Did you get a full refund?

t

Arcane
Patron

Did you get a full refund?
Yes. They have deducted $20 for WL2 key and another $20 for some other shit I redeemed, but that still left $60 and $20 from BT4 that they have refunded.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
My main point is though, the quality of the game makes cut content irrelevant in the end. Either the writing is good and then it would not matter whether they cut something, it will still be playable and enjoyable just not as big as initially planned. If the game is shit, it's irrelevant, because cut content would not make the game good.

How dare you ignore our butthurt!

200.webp

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom