Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some positive feedback for RPGcodex as aweigh tries to reason with RPGwatch (and fails)

Heretic

Cipher
Anecdote time: I run a large forum (with a completely different topic) and my time on Codex (even before I created an account) made me rethink some of our moderation policies - make them looser and make users talk it out instead of ruling with an iron fist and punishing each small transgression. Basically moving the line further when asking whether something crosses the line.

In the past we went through a phase of making the rules and moderation stricter and the forum was worse off for it.

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Arcane
RPG Watch sounds fuckin borin, like nookie wi missus in missionary for years at a time, Codex is more like a smelly, crazy bitch wi daddy issues that nicks your wallet an leaves you wi a nasty rash after porkin o decade.

Then again for a near middle aged fart i'm an immature bastard an proud on it.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
The only "problem" I have with the Codex is that now I am so used to actual freedom of speech that I am banned left and right in any other community, just for telling someone to get raped by a horde of niggers.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
A8hT6T8.png

Don Peste

Arcane
The good thing is all that racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, homophobia, paranoia and other shitposting don't stop the good discussion and interesting threads that you can find here.
You do need to roll your eyes a little when you read certain things (And click on its appropriate random button). But there's much much worse shit on Twitter. And more real.
So as long as the RPG part keeps going I would say we're good.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
The good thing is all that racism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, homophobia, paranoia and other shitposting don't stop the good discussion and interesting threads that you can find here.
This. Just like all the crimson poppies in the world won't stop me from getting to the riches of Arnika. They're part of the road and come with the territory.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
There's something about the layout and culture of the Watch that makes it feel like an old folks' home.

tormund

Arcane
i thought all codexers where hard core rightwing,i would brofist you if i could don peste.
We like to pretend to be right wingers, ironically, in order to mock their idiocy... Most of us are proper liberals, in the true sense of the word. There are some genuine cases around here, obviously, but that is the price of harboring free speech policies.

Unwanted

golgo21

Unwanted
Shitposter
what about the left?the real left as in communistic left.
do you have any of those,cause neoliberals and rightliberals pretending to be conservatives can go fuck themselves.

Weasel
Does Bradylama count as "real" left?
mystery.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom