Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
gaussgunner Irenaeus Well, with agree & brofist, I see the difference. You could brofist someone even if you don't agree, but still brofist for the effort he put into something, for example.

But what is the difference between "no" and "disagree"?

If we're going to introduce scales for buttons, we will soon have hundreds of them, for the different degrees of just how shitty a post is.
It's absurd, really, and there already are too many buttons.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
We need a sad/crying button like this ":cry:" or something. Far too many sad posts.

EDIT: The "Negative" one is not sad enough. We need more sad ones just like we have multiple buttons for agreeing and disagreeing.

Last edited:

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
We can insert spoilers, but we still can't rate spoilers! Add a spoiler rating plox!

Spoiler.jpg

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What's the difference between "It is a mystery" and "It was Aliens"?
When are you supposed to use the "Doggy" rating?
And did we ever reach a concensus on what the goddamn parrot means? :M

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Basically, you use the dog rating for everything where you don't know what other rating to use.
Except for me, where you use the sheeple rating - which in my case combines the meaning of all other ratings.

I cannot explain to you the parrot rating as explaining would defeat its purpose.

mastroego

Arcane
With the "mystery" button, you acknowledge that there's no explanation for the thing debated in the rated post.
With the "aliens" button, you acknowledge that the explanation has to do with aliens.
The parrot is self-explanatory.

hivemind

imo we need trigger warning rating so if I read something offensive I can warn others easily to avoid reading the post

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom