Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Age of Incline: RPG Codex's 2012-2016 GOTY Results

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I am not sure about this. I am obviously not part of the old guard but reading the old threads made me see lots (relative to the user-base at the time) of short negative sentences that didn't contribute anything. I have a feeling the negative ratings removed a lot of "kys" comments and the like from a thread.
This only made shitpsters mad with resentment, which is considerably worse. In the good old days we had only brofists, and in the golden age of the codex we probably had only walls of text and no memes.
Oh we had memes don't worry about it.

Now old memes are turned into a fucking button, like equip the ring.

Also what's wrong with healthy insults? I like 'em better than buttons. You can get creative with them. Fucking Ludo Dense.

R00fles!

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
In practice my playthrough ended somewhere in the second city after i killed some hobos because they wouldnt let me pass on my way to exploring the rest map.
lol
You're either dumb or just lying. The only "hobos" you can meet are cutthroats/muggers in the most dangerous part of the city, i.e. slums. Before you end up there you get a warning that it's a no-go zone and not even guards go there. And the encounter can be avoided even there (there are more encounters there and each of them can be avoided, which is stupid if you ask me but VD changed it some time ago due to complaints like yours, the only exception is when you piss Thieves guild off and mess with their affairs, then they send their enforcers after you and you have to fight if you go to their turf again).
the impressive array of choices before me was always reduced to 1 because of my build
So you're complaining here that this game isn't like Skyrim where no matter what your build is you will be able to do everything anyway?
RWbiy6W.png

If you're playing a dumb mercenary then yeah, most of the time your only option is to fight, which should be obvious, how else could you deal with thugs that would stand in your way? You certainly wouldn't be able to talk your way through if the only words you could articulate are "me strong", you wouldn't be able to disappear under the cover of a smoke because you know no alchemy, you wouldn't be able to sneak past them because you're not sneaky enough and you wouldn't be able to impersonate their buddy because you had 0 impersonate skills.
But if you invest in secondary skills then suddenly you don't have 1 option but 4-6, what do you know? Now compare it with Underrail where AT MOST you have 2 options (like with Elwood's key quest). Really, this complaint is just hilarious when compared with your beloved game.
But if you can't make informed decisions, you can't strategize. It all boils down to guesswork and larping. There's no challenge to that, just trial and error.
In Teron you get hints which skills you'll need when you're doing quests for certain guild so unless you'll ignore them and just go with whatever you think is appropriate there's not much guessing here. And if you start investing in certain skills it's rather obvious you should continue to do so instead of spreading yourself too thin. Trial and error starts ONLY if you want to do a hybrid character that can do almost everything in 1 playthrough but that's a huge difference. Play AoD again, choose a certain background and this time read the text before you and follow the hints that are there.

Also: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...2016-goty-results.113518/page-30#post-4961625
First, it should be expected that only certain kinds of builds have access to certain points. You shouldn’t be able to invade the palace with any build just because you want to explore. If you are used to do this in other games, that’s your problem.
This is a made up rule.
Another Skyrim lover. Expecting that a big stupid brute could infiltrate a palace or that he could get past some advanced technology when he has zero knowledge about it is retarded.
The game cannot be finished with a jack-of-all-trades character and it's not properly advertising the fact that you have to play it with a class system mentality.
It only shows that you know nothing about this game (which you admitted yourself but which doesn't stop you from talking out of your ass). Some jack-of-all-trades builds:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848799554
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839568220

There are dozens more but just one example is enough to disprove your claim.

Now compare it with your beloved Underrail. Here every character can finish every quest but only because every quest can either be solved by killing or by fetching some item (which can be done by anyone). There are skills here like intimidation, persuasion or mercantile but they serve for flavour only, even without them you'll be able to see EVERYTHING. Stealing past a certain point is also useless when you can kill for loot. The only non-combat skill that let's you see a bit more is hacking but most builds have it maxed (or almost maxed) anyway. In Age of Decadence on the other hand it's not just flavour and non-combat skills really do matter.
This means that once you started with some skills then you have to put points on those skills until the end of the game (probably - I didn't finish it). Trying to experiment or deviate from your "class-corridor" will result in failure.
Which is logical, I don't know any electrician expert who is also a lathe expert (a machinist). Each of these specializations is so broad that it's just impossible to be an expert in these two areas (you can be an expert at one and know quite a bit at the other but no one has two life times to gain enough experience to be masters in these two areas). And it's not much different in Underrail. If you invest in guns you won't invest in melee or crossbows and if you start going with pistols you will stick to it. Also, because of synergies you tend to invest in skills that correspond well with your stats because of the bonuses so you end up going "class-corridor" (same goes for feats, if you go with pistols you take pistol feats, if you go psi you take psi feats, etc.). You're such a fanboy that you won't even notice this, lol.
BTW, in AoD after a certain point you can put points into secondary skills (it's even recommended) so...

Last but not least, there are builds in AoD (like the ones I've mentioned above) where you come close to being an expert in almost everything but only the best players can do that.

Your argument reeks with dishonesty: the multitude of the choices you are describing are actually close to ONE because they are based on your character stats which are the same for most part of the game.
Actually no. In the Abyss case there are at least three options to bypass (lower) the high stat checks if you're perceptive or intelligent enough. And many quests are like this. But in Abyss case, it's supposed to be an unexplored area for hundreds of years so it should be obvious that not every build could access it. But since you prefer Skyrim/Underrail design where no matter your skills you will be able to see everything then it's not surprising you do not like Age of Decadence way. But I don't see an alternative to these two designs, do you? In Underrail it's all about becoming a killing machine, if you manage to do that you will have access to every tunnel and every area no matter your other skills, in Age of Decadence however it's more than that.
But UR is much worse than AoD for another reason - it's rather easy to make a non-viable build and notice it rather late (sometimes at the end game, in DC), in AoD if you get past Teron you'll definitely be able to finish the game (albeit not necessarily with optimal results). You can see it's true of you go to Steam forums, there are dozens of players who created "trap" builds which were enough for like half a game (or almost whole game) but not for the end and they have to either restart or uninstall. On RPG Codex most recent example of it is Roguey 's build.
AoD teleports but it doesn't telegraph shit. Stop lying.

The game is designed to punish you and that's about it. There is no informed decision making involved.
Firstly, Teron quests are meant to hand hold you and suggest the skills you'll need to survive (you can disable that hand-holding in the options if you want). You're being warned when a particularly difficult missions come up (like assassinating most powerful man or stealing from most powerful man) and you have a main mission gradation (e.g. as an assassin you start with a simple assassination and end up with very difficult one). You can however explore other quest in any order you like which might indeed result in your death (but most of the time you have options, even if you were for example stupid enough to go against whole village expecting that would somehow end well for you, or if you went through some magic force field expecting only treasures and no traps or guards). Play the game but this time read the text and use your common sense.
Nope. There are only two ways to beat the skill-checks: (1) trial-and-error approach and (2) meta-gaming.
When it comes to numbers you're partially right but again, show me the non-Skyrim alternative (where you click and it just works™)? FYI, I'm saying partially because there is a synergy of sorts during the checks. Most (all?) skill checks require a sum of skills, e.g. to convince someone that you're a bro you need persuasion+streetwise=7, so whether you have 3 streetwise and 4 persuasion or 4 streetwise and 3 persuasion the result is the same and you succeed. So you do have some room for error.

What's most hilarious about it though is that you're showing your Underrail fanboyism again. Because here you also can't know how much hacking you need to restore IRIS for example, or to steal Elwood's key or to persuade/intimidate someone in Foundry (which doesn't make any difference but whatever).

This means that once you started with some skills then you have to put points on those skills until the end of the game (probably - I didn't finish it).
I could have ended the discussion with this but exposing what a fanboy you are is more fun.

inb4 tl;dr

Last edited:

norolim

Arcane
Hmmm there's 70 pages of sperg comments your asking me to go through so I'm just going to have to go with my gut here. They fucked it up didn't they? God damn Polacks.

Of course if for some reason I'm wrong, have we also considered excluding polish Americans? Perhaps anyone that's had any kielbasa lately as well for good measure.
It's not enough to remove all Potato votes. Have a look at this.

However, I also made another recalculation. I removed all 5, 4, 3 and 2 votes for twitcher 3 and it turns out you're right. Twitcher 3 IS the worst RPG of the last 5 years.

V_K

Arcane
Well, if you spread your skill points too thin, maybe you will fail systematically. But if you have the good sense to invest in the types of skills that are useful to your "line of work", you will have no problems.
It's pure guesswork. You have no way of knowing, or even anticipating, which skill levels you will need at which points. And if your character concept is something Vince didn't bother to think of, you're fucked even if your build makes perfect sense to you.
Case in point: my first character was a loremaster. I started out with points in lore (naturally) and traps (for ruin exploration). But then the first part of loremaster playthrough turned out to be purely about social checks - which I didn't bother to invest in because why would a bookworm have high persuasion? And when I finally got to the ruins, it turned out all my lore levels were mostly useless without crafting - which I also didn't bother to invest in because why would a non-combat character do that (and I hate crafting in games anyway)?
So a perfectly logical build got fucked up because I prioritzed skills in a different order than the one Vince had in mind.
Now tell me, why players like me have no problem understanding these basic facts?
Because you spent days and nights on AoD forums talking to other zealots and have learnt the game by heart by this point? :lol:
First, it should be expected that only certain kinds of builds have access to certain points. You shouldn’t be able to invade the palace with any build just because you want to explore.
There's nothing wrong with content gating per se, but it can be of two kinds: hard gating - when you're locked out of content because of choices made at character creation; or soft gating - when you're locked out of certain content because your skills are too low, but can return and access it later when you're more powerful. AoD strives for a middle ground, but ends up with the worst parts of both approaches. It's just very, very annoying to come at a skill check that you can't pass because two minutes ago you've put your SP into a different skill (without any way of telling which one you'd need next), and not be able to return later when you have the needed skill. All it does is incentivises save-scumming.
Fifth, I don’t know if make any sense to say that informed decisions would prevent you all kinds of death and dangers, but I do know that AoD telegraphs a lot of the dangers to players. Players are blind to this because they are used to common cRPG tropes and prejudices. The game practically telegraphs you the risks you take by helping an unknown damsel in distress in an obscure street or an excuse deal with a strange fellow (*coug* Miltiades *cough). It’s obvious that they are trouble.
You're twisting the facts here because these are choices that are 1) optional; 2) not tied to skillchecks.
If I try to explain to some dude that can’t beat Miltiades toughs that he is not supposed to if he is not strong enough and that he have the option to turn around and run
It's a case of hindsight being 20/20. Before you actually start the encounter, you have no way of knowing whether it's going to be unwinnable or a cakewalk. And please, don't give me that bullshit about muh grimdarks setting, because grimdark setting doesn't mean criminals can't be young wannabes who are way in over their heads.
You feel frustrated by gated content while others will feel challenged and will feel rewarded from beating that dam skill check. Do you this is not challenge? Yes, it is, because it takes a kind of person with perseverance and obstinacy to achieve the right build.
No, it's not a challenge. It's a trial-and-error situation that can be won either through dumb luck or through equally dumb persistence.

I kinda get what you're saying though - that AoD is a sort of narrative roguelike, where your first few playthroughs are bound to end up in utter failure, but will provide you with information that'll make your subsequent playthroughs more successfull. But there still are quite a few problems with that:
1) It's basically Metagaming: The Game.
2) The first few playthroughs are still bound to be very dull and frustrating.
3) Unlike roguelikes, there's no randomness involved, so after a few playthroughs events will start to get old and boring.
4) Finally, it actually punishes the new player for being good. Say you were lucky enough to successfully go through a half of the game, but then made a few wrong build choices that got you stuck. You'll have to either start over, abandoning this character's storyline and never learning how it could have ended, or mindlessly go through the same encounters making the same choices until you arrive at a point where you left. Or, naturally, save-scum.

V_K

Arcane
Oh, I can totally see how this kind of "gameplay" would be a revelation to a certain demographic - the one that's incapable of any intellectual effort but likes to imagine they're some chosen elite.
That's why you rated Shadowrun remake 5? Took some serious intellectual effort to finish the game, right? Okay.
I gave a 5 to Dragonfall, which actually has different gameplay options for different builds, not just different dialog choices.
The first SRR got a 3 from me, same as AoD. Which seems about right, they have many of the same problems.

makiavelli747

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Village Idiot Shitposter
It's pure guesswork. You have no way of knowing, or even anticipating, which skill levels you will need at which points.
you have a skill range from 1 to 10, and then you have 3 towns... isn't obvious there is no skillcheck in first town higher than 4 or 5?
right, guesswork.. rocket science
fucking imbeciles

Mareus

Magister
No, it's not a challenge. It's a trial-and-error situation that can be won either through dumb luck or through equally dumb persistence.

I kinda get what you're saying though - that AoD is a sort of narrative roguelike, where your first few playthroughs are bound to end up in utter failure, but will provide you with information that'll make your subsequent playthroughs more successfull. But there still are quite a few problems with that:
1) It's basically Metagaming: The Game.
2) The first few playthroughs are still bound to be very dull and frustrating.
3) Unlike roguelikes, there's no randomness involved, so after a few playthroughs events will start to get old and boring.
4) Finally, it actually punishes the new player for being good. Say you were lucky enough to successfully go through a half of the game, but then made a few wrong build choices that got you stuck. You'll have to either start over, abandoning this character's storyline and never learning how it could have ended, or mindlessly go through the same encounters making the same choices until you arrive at a point where you left. Or, naturally, save-scum.
No, no, no, no, NO! This is just you and a couple of retarded individuals who think they always need to WIN! Don't you know that AoD has 89% approval rate on Steam, so clearly this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that most people who played the game didn't have these problems! And if we look at the statistics, only 12% completed the quest you mentioned, which logically means that twice as many tried and there is only 1 complaint about that quest, so... nothing wrong there. It's you! Besides, if you just did A, B, C or D before you did E, F and G, and if you created your character more logically, then you wouldn't have these problems and you would have more options. There is nothing wrong with the game's design. You just weren't paying attention and were doing things for the lulz.

I am not going to adress your actual argument. I just came here to virtuesignal to my developer overlord and likeminded people how cool I am for liking AoD! Oh and sandbox genre is not the product of design. It is a product of a detailed blueprint, a plan.

:hearnoevil:

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
First, it should be expected that only certain kinds of builds have access to certain points. You shouldn’t be able to invade the palace with any build just because you want to explore. If you are used to do this in other games, that’s your problem.
This is a made up rule.
Another Skyrim lover. Expecting that a big stupid brute could infiltrate a palace or that he could get past some advanced technology when he has zero knowledge about it is retarded.
The game cannot be finished with a jack-of-all-trades character and it's not properly advertising the fact that you have to play it with a class system mentality.
It only shows that you know nothing about this game (which you admitted yourself but which doesn't stop you from talking out of your ass). Some jack-of-all-trades builds:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848799554
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839568220

There are dozens more but just one example is enough to disprove your claim.

Good example:

4 strength
10 dexterity
6 constitution
8 perception
8 intelligence
4 charisma

Constitution: You need 7 constitution to become a God, to blow up Maadoran without dying, to survive Balzaar's chair by pure stats, and to defeat Meru-Balzaar if siding with Agathoth. We start with only 6, but will raise it to 7 with the ancient healing machine.

Intelligence: You can really get away with 7 intelligence. 7 intelligence is more or less necessary for all the stuff described in the constitution spoiler above as well as to explore the Abyss in the first place. 8 intelligence unlocks the minor quest A Grain for Truth, allows you to get the Kingmaker achievement, and allows you to blow up Infarie without the demon's help.

Perception: 8 perception is a must to become a God, as without it the player cannot obtain the necessary surgical tools. It also has to be 8 (or 7 with Feng's training) to explore the Abyss

Could you please explain how this build was created?

Now compare it with your beloved Underrail. Here every character can finish every quest but only because every quest can either be solved by killing or by fetching some item (which can be done by anyone).
There are skills here like intimidation, persuasion or mercantile but they serve for flavour only, even without them you'll be able to see EVERYTHING. Stealing past a certain point is also useless when you can kill for loot. The only non-combat skill that let's you see a bit more is hacking but most builds have it maxed (or almost maxed) anyway. In Age of Decadence on the other hand it's not just flavour and non-combat skills really do matter.

No. I will not compare it with Underrail because that's your way of derailing all discussions.

This means that once you started with some skills then you have to put points on those skills until the end of the game (probably - I didn't finish it). Trying to experiment or deviate from your "class-corridor" will result in failure.
Which is logical, I don't know any electrician expert who is also a lathe expert (a machinist). Each of these specializations is so broad that it's just impossible to be an expert in these two areas (you can be an expert at one and know quite a bit at the other but no one has two life times to gain enough experience to be masters in these two areas). And it's not much different in Underrail. If you invest in guns you won't invest in melee or crossbows and if you start going with pistols you will stick to it. Also, because of synergies you tend to invest in skills that correspond well with your stats because of the bonuses so you end up going "class-corridor" (same goes for feats, if you go with pistols you take pistol feats, if you go psi you take psi feats, etc.). You're such a fanboy that you won't even notice this, lol.
BTW, in AoD after a certain point you can put points into secondary skills (it's even recommended) so...

Last but not least, there are builds in AoD (like the ones I've mentioned above) where you come close to being an expert in almost everything but only the best players can do that.

A small lie but what does it matter at this point.

Your argument reeks with dishonesty: the multitude of the choices you are describing are actually close to ONE because they are based on your character stats which are the same for most part of the game.
Actually no. In the Abyss case there are at least three options to bypass (lower) the high stat checks if you're perceptive or intelligent enough. And many quests are like this. But in Abyss case, it's supposed to be an unexplored area for hundreds of years so it should be obvious that not every build could access it. But since you prefer Skyrim/Underrail design where no matter your skills you will be able to see everything then it's not surprising you do not like Age of Decadence way. But I don't see an alternative to these two designs, do you? In Underrail it's all about becoming a killing machine, if you manage to do that you will have access to every tunnel and every area no matter your other skills, in Age of Decadence however it's more than that.
But UR is much worse than AoD for another reason - it's rather easy to make a non-viable build and notice it rather late (sometimes at the end game, in DC), in AoD if you get past Teron you'll definitely be able to finish the game (albeit not necessarily with optimal results). You can see it's true of you go to Steam forums, there are dozens of players who created "trap" builds which were enough for like half a game (or almost whole game) but not for the end and they have to either restart or uninstall. On RPG Codex most recent example of it is Roguey 's build.

I see a lot of bullshit but no arguments.

AoD teleports but it doesn't telegraph shit. Stop lying.

The game is designed to punish you and that's about it. There is no informed decision making involved.
Firstly, Teron quests are meant to hand hold you and suggest the skills you'll need to survive (you can disable that hand-holding in the options if you want). You're being warned when a particularly difficult missions come up (like assassinating most powerful man or stealing from most powerful man) and you have a main mission gradation (e.g. as an assassin you start with a simple assassination and end up with very difficult one). You can however explore other quest in any order you like which might indeed result in your death (but most of the time you have options, even if you were for example stupid enough to go against whole village expecting that would somehow end well for you, or if you went through some magic force field expecting only treasures and no traps or guards). Play the game but this time read the text and use your common sense.

I don't give a fuck about how Teron was designed. The game is unplayable for me.

Nope. There are only two ways to beat the skill-checks: (1) trial-and-error approach and (2) meta-gaming.

When it comes to numbers you're partially right but again, show me the non-Skyrim alternative (where you click and it just works™)? FYI, I'm saying partially because there is a synergy of sorts during the checks. Most (all?) skill checks require a sum of skills, e.g. to convince someone that you're a bro you need persuasion+streetwise=7, so whether you have 3 streetwise and 4 persuasion or 4 streetwise and 3 persuasion the result is the same and you succeed. So you do have some room for error.

What's most hilarious about it though is that you're showing your Underrail fanboyism again. Because here you also can't know how much hacking you need to restore IRIS for example, or to steal Elwood's key or to persuade/intimidate someone in Foundry (which doesn't make any difference but whatever).

This means that once you started with some skills then you have to put points on those skills until the end of the game (probably - I didn't finish it).
I could have ended the discussion with this but exposing what a fanboy you are is more fun.

inb4 tl;dr

I'm sorry but your are confusing delusional ramblings with accurate arguments. You are mentally fucked up.

V_K

Arcane
Which is logical, I don't know any electrician expert who is also a lathe expert (a machinist).
I'm a former computer programmer and finishing a PhD in cultural history. I also know a guy who had a degree in bridge construction engineering and started a PhD in political science last year. Another friend of mine had a supervisor who was a physicist turned literary scholar. It's pretty common really.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
That is Rocket Science!

This is how it is. When Miltiades offers you cheap goods if you just come inside his house, morons don't understand its 99% setup. They just don't have the idea about how to make proper decisions and what comes after. As in real life.
You may ask: what is the big deal, everybody loved that Morrowind style when you retreat to comeback later to kill high lvl monster?
Yes, but Morrowind tells a player to get better gear and more lvls, and AoD is basically telling players they fucked up, that they are morons. Do not do fights you can't pull off... what is that supposed to mean???

That's not true, bra. You "can't make informed decisions or strategize” in advance. Look at his face, he seem so trustworthy!

Miltiades.jpg

LOL, it's obvious that he is going to rob you blind, you fool. This is not Shadowrun in which the criminal world is a steryotyped cartoon to pander to your ego!

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Thanks for saying this cause it's a blatant lie.
if you are moron you wouldn't get this build in 100s tries...
but by making a proper loremaster that can fight - thats about 2-4 tries to get this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848799554 -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015172420/games/ -> 317 hours on AoD
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839568220 -> private profile

Considering 25 hours for a walkthrough then you got 12+ walkthroughs for writing that guide.

Also Goral has or had 296 hours in the game.
blatant lie
so how many tries it took you to create this build?

I'm sorry but I don't have 300 hours to waste on learning AoD skill-checks.

Edit:

Things to Avoid
  • Do not accept a shady man's offer for cheap weapons.
  • Do not wander behind the Tavern and interact with a woman.
  • Do not investigate a tower with hobos and dead bodies.
  • Do not buy a kebob in shanty town.
  • Do not join any Guild.
  • Do not sell anything made from iron; we need that iron for crafting.

All of these things are best saved until later for various reasons.

Now I realize AoD starts with its own version of Deep Caverns :P

Last edited:

makiavelli747

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Village Idiot Shitposter
i didn't checked your links, because its obvious you are retard and can't make the point
but for me it was first time 4/10/4/8/10/4 for loremaster, cuz its obvious you can use xbow and dump strength. and i got fucked at the very very end by not having enough con. so i got 'God' ending in 2nd run
have no idea why you need 300+ hours... oh, wait! because you are moron

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
i didn't checked your links, because its obvious you are retard and can't make the point
but for me it was first time 4/10/4/8/10/4 for loremaster, cuz its obvious you can use xbow and dump strength. and i got fucked at the very very end by not having enough con. so i got 'God' ending in 2nd run
have no idea why you need 300+ hours... oh, wait! because you are moron

You just insulted Goral. Thanks for proving my point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom