Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl 2

trais

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
AI enhancement
  • The AI will now takes into account the current turn of the game (and not cross the pitch with dwarfs at turn 16).

That's good and all, it is much needed improvement, but is that it? I mean, it could be my personal bias, but I'm pretty sure AI of BB2 was way dumber than that of BB1. Couldn't they at least port that AI into BB2?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Some cool stuff from here (some of it I consider essential):
  • Option to display the tooltip in dices probability (“2+” instead of “83%”).
    A pause system in multiplayer
    3 pauses per player per game.
  • Enhanced Competition Administration
    • Possibility to admin a match in details (to decide TDs, injuries, SPP…)
  • Optional skills
    • It’s been discussed a lot with the community – more skills will be optional (Kick, Pass, Grab, Side Step, Dodge, Tackle, Fend, Tentacles, Stand Firm, Break Tackle).
    Manual seeding in competitions.
    Possibility to play a league with a mix of human players and AI teams. [My note: p cool if it means you can replace players who have left with ai]

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Optional skills
    • It’s been discussed a lot with the community – more skills will be optional (Kick, Pass, Grab, Side Step, Dodge, Tackle, Fend, Tentacles, Stand Firm, Break Tackle).

How is this still not in? :lol:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I wonder what they will do after having all races..... BLood bowl 3 ? :roll:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Well i'm quite hyped for the legendary edition, maybe all of this should be in the base version... but we don't live in a perfect world and Cyanide gave 8 races for free so 20$ seems ok for 8 another and improvements to base game.

Also there will be a world map for single player, interesting how will they make it.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
If only Ogres didnt have Bonehead, 6 str 5 players would be my favourite team, having high str players and making your opponent roll double red skulls or none at all is the most frustrating thing ever.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
btw is Pro Elves a normal Elf team or something else ?
Pro Elves are Pro Elves. I think they're called just "elf" in tabletop.

They're the ones whose catchers have ST3 and Nerves of Steel for free, and side step blitzers.

Zanzoken

Arcane
So I just started playing Blood Bowl and I am hooked. Does anybody still play BB1 or have you all moved on to the sequel?

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So it seems it would be 20€ for the DLC teams + 20€ to upgrade to the Legendary edition for those who already own BB2 if I read this correctly

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
So it seems it would be 20€ for the DLC teams + 20€ to upgrade to the Legendary edition for those who already own BB2 if I read this correctly

If you had bb2 at release you get previous races for free and only khemri + chorfz for 7 $

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Man Chorfs are so much better than normal dwarfs.

The 2 bull centaurs make all the difference, 9 possible MA and 4 str makes them great ball carriers.

I like the mino even tho mutation is on double, doorfz always need more str, 5 flat str? yes pls

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Not much new media yet. Amazones:
9zhvynui0k4z.jpg

There are times when staying faithful to the source material can be harmful. Following GW's past designs of Amazons or their old female miniature design in general is one of them.

Nirvash

Liturgist
Small tits, not good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom