Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Age of Incline: RPG Codex's 2012-2016 GOTY Results

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
"217 users (27.13%) have fewer than 10 posts, and 142 have 0."
I am here since 2008, almost everyday. I don't post. I just lurk, does it make me not codexer? Snif...

I've been watching television for decades, does that not make me an actor?

Parabalus

Arcane
32787066305_f9c89c51af_o.png

Good job AoD fans - another poll successfully fucked.

Just how many accounts did you make Goral? That's some real dedication.

Keppo

Arbiter
so twelve hours of cutscenes and about 500 hundreds shitty "points of interest" is what it takes to win goty on codex?
lets disregard shitty combat, braindead quest design, awful character development system and illusory c&c.

but muh graphix, muh romances, muh barons questline!!! better writting than PST!!!:salute:

wezcie spierdalajcie na wykop polaczki jebane :M

Uśniesz dziś, czy z nerwów będziesz musiał sobie podkoszulke co godzine zmieniać? Siedź w tym Berlinie i lecz tam kompleksy, bo Polakom to Ty co najwyżej możesz kule possać pieniaczu. :smug: :positive::dance:

DramaticPopcorn

The top 10 results wouldn't have been too different with some form of vetting, but the rest changes a lot. Here's what the top 30 would look like with a minimum of 10 posts and registered since December 2015:

Pillars of Eternity - 3,17 (-7)
Just as I fucking suspected. Thanks for doing this dude, I was about to dig in myself. No way in hell this many people ACTUALLY played PoE as compared to Witcher 3

felipepepe you did a good job but you seem to put too much trust in community, should probably put in a number of posts restriction next year, provided someone will be doing this at all :M

himmy

Arcane
The following people have been marked as targets for rating the wonderful and whimsical Driftmoon a 1 or a 2.

Sheep
Lin
whocares
Sratopotator
Rubeck
the_dagon
The Watchman
Matt7895
LarsWestergren
Exxos
commie
belated
Kruno
mbpopolano24
ColCol
MotherMachinae
PatataFamilia
Komrade
CRD
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Anomander
Skall
Imperialist
Gunnar
Charles Eli Cheese

Do no weep for them, for they clearly have no soul to begin with. Pulping their empty carcasses is surely the only humane thing to do.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
felipepepe you did a good job but you seem to put too much trust in community, should probably put in a number of posts restriction next year, provided someone will be doing this at all :M
Why? The Codex has a billion lurkers and people that never post, not to mention trolls with like 20 alt accounts from years ago. Any filter would likely have the opposite intended effect.

And just look at toro's cuts above. No matter how many you remove, Twitcher 3 is #1 and the rest is basically the same. I don't give a fuck about AoD being 2nd or *gasp* 3rd.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
AoD or Underrail not first? What is happening to the Codex?

For some bizarre reason, some polacs think it’s a matter of national pride having a polac popamole game with shitty gameplay and cosmetic C&C. They do everything they can to make it succeed because in their distorted heads, patriotism trumps merits. Others voted on it because they like popamole games and others because like having romances with fictitious NPCs, which is basically hentai level of cultural retardness. Anyway you look at it, it doesn’t tell a flattering picture of humankind. The next time you see some codexer complaining about the decline, check his votes first.

Care to provide any kind of proof about "polac" conspiracy to promote TW3 ? And the effectivness of the said plot ? Something like maybe TW3 getting greatly reduced averages after all ip from Poland are removed ? No ? I tought so.
I never played or bought Witcher 2 or 3 and i only played part 1 for less than 10 hours. For obvious reasons - aka not liking the gameplay. Also obviously i haven't upvoted Witcher 3... And i get butthurt when someone lumps me into a group of people i don't know because of reasons... on a forum about fucking COMPUTER GAMES of all possible places !
Yours Truly
Butthurt Potato Who Never Played Witcher 2 or 3.

Please ignore my post if you were writing yours as a joke... my humour detector might be broken lately.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Why? The Codex has a billion lurkers and people that never post, not to mention trolls with like 20 alt accounts from years ago. Any filter would likely have the opposite intended effect.

And just look at toro's cuts above. No matter how many you remove, Twitcher 3 is #1 and the rest is basically the same. I don't give a fuck about AoD being 2nd or *gasp* 3rd.
A few things are better after those cuts (2 or 3 turn-based games getting higher - Blackguards, Might & Magic X... real time PoE getting down) but overall you might be right. Any such moves would require more knowledge about actual scale of fake 0 posts accounts voting, not worth the effort.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Care to provide any kind of proof about "polac" conspiracy to promote TW3?

Despite the fact that 9 out of 10 polacs in the Codex makes this a matter of personal honor and always point the connection between the game and their country, even in this thread? No, I don’t. If you think I will make a detailed list with posts and nicks to prove that I’m right, you are wrong. Either you noticed this or you don’t. If you didn’t notice is because you don’t care.

VD forever cucked by that one better game. Must be pretty frustrating.

It's better than having a bunch of hype machines like the Cuckdex at your disposal and still finish at 23, like Obsidian.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
The following people have been marked as targets for rating the wonderful and whimsical Driftmoon a 1 or a 2.

Sheep
Lin
whocares
Sratopotator
Rubeck
the_dagon
The Watchman
Matt7895
LarsWestergren
Exxos
commie
belated
Kruno
mbpopolano24
ColCol
MotherMachinae
PatataFamilia
Komrade
CRD
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Anomander
Skall
Imperialist
Gunnar
Charles Eli Cheese

Do no weep for them, for they clearly have no soul to begin with. Pulping their empty carcasses is surely the only humane thing to do.

Already in my "to kill" list, I'll eat their faces for sure.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
browsing through the people who rated twitch3r "5" reveals many crypto-potatos whom i would certainly never suspect of their potatoness like azrael the cat or markman

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

"Hey guys, this is the final rpg codex 2012-2016 goty top! First place is correct but the rest is garbage!"

:troll:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Care to provide any kind of proof about "polac" conspiracy to promote TW3?

Despite the fact that 9 out of 10 polacs in the Codex makes this a matter of personal honor and always point the connection between the game and their country, even in this thread? No, I don’t. If you think I will make a detailed list with posts and nicks to prove that I’m right, you are wrong. Either you noticed this or you don’t. If you didn’t notice is because you don’t care.
I think you dont understant what backing a claim you make means. It normally goes like this:
- you make a dubious claim
- someone asks to back it up
- you either back it up with (preferably sourced) proofs or arguments or shut up.
What you did:
- you made one
- i asked you and then you...
- made another claim ("9 of 10 polacs") made out of your ass again - as you yourself admited in the post.

I will stop this inquiry here and let the readers make their mind about your smarts and your attitude towards the issue

Yours Truly
Butthurt Potato Who Apparently Is 1 Out of 10 But This Knowledge Comes From Lurker King's Ass

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Two points

a) How comes my vote was not counted as I voted on the last day?

b) How many dead people voted?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom