Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sovereignty, a few "new" screenshots

A horse of course

Calm down. You're both scum.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It will soon be "out", at last.
After a useful development process, the developers from Gothic Labs and The Lordz Games Studio, are proud to announce that their fantasy videogame, Sovereignty: Crown of Kings, will be out from Steam Early Access soon!

Be ready on February 2nd to get your hands on this jewel, featuring – among the new major features - a more powerful engine and a complete trade overhaul!

With over 35 factions to choose with specific races, traits, heroes and units, Sovereignty: Crown of Kings will give you hundreds of hours of gameplay!

Stay tuned for further updates! Get more information about the game from its officialSteam Page!
How has the game changed since the beginning of EA?

Last edited:

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
loaded it up. it crashed. I was too bored of it to try opening it again.

Norfleet

Buggy, crashtastic mess. They included an ironman option, but I cannot imagine it being usable as not only does the AI appear to cheat outlandishly, it also ragequits by crashing the game when it starts losing. AI is also quite bad, despite being outlandishly cheaty, spamming nigh-infinite numbers of units in every province. I kill a full stack every turn, and the next turn another full stack has spawned in the next province over. Despite being ranked dead last, probably because I have to pay for everything I buy instead of conjuring it up out of thin air without regards for resources that you need to pay for your units or upkeep, I win every fight something like 20-0.

It's pretty bad and I'm not sure it can be saved.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom