Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
After all this recent consoletarded shit, I was needing some quality PC-gaming...

Adolf Christian in da house

mopUkt0.jpg

Don't worry, dear Aryan maiden, the alpha ubermensch iz here!

8jJ1ap1.jpg

BbQ6xR5.jpg

:yeah:

mzJXH8n.jpg

WtojGpe.jpg

:bounce:

pcFvw3Q.jpg

g7aeeVM.jpg

Jeez, Dogi is the gayest sidekick ever, beating Robin even... :roll:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another replay of Bloodrayne. The castle in third act was a little confusing to navigate but overall I managed to finish it. Belial is a horrible end boss though due to HP buff. Cutting German soldiers limbs while they are screaming in agony is always fun. Also - T&A

9a4c7a59f2a6b74f76a2127e6866a796.jpg

dnPOF2F.png

DMh3owL.png

EWAGQso.png

b9q20b7.png

eHlNV07.png

hD4545i.png

9AHgOMw.png

nzabQ2R.png

3uLJXUZ.png

F08sGJx.png

cz8lhxX.png

5c4ae84fee1d5fc70de2aa6625b07fc6.jpg

NnADhRZ.png

WluWFYr.png

9Sa7m5u.png

NzTjlTV.png

SuiH7c9.png

bonescraper

Last batch of Total War: Warhammer screenshots before Old World edition. Just a few faction unlockers and other minor mods. Been avoiding playing Red Duke, Middenheim or any of the Bretonnians so I don't burn myself out before the FLC.

YM9ppA2.jpg
nUSncts.jpg
BzrZ7Vb.jpg
36LLCqU.jpg
Bl6zBUP.jpg
NkqklUU.jpg
AQPL3CP.jpg
vT7fTrR.jpg
GTcICCY.jpg
ORbshPP.jpg
xGuI41h.jpg
8uTMtPd.jpg
omErUNh.jpg
GvlBOYT.jpg
ZOipM3K.jpg
PbjyrQX.jpg

Stop using spoiler tags faggot.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
I tried, but Bloodrayne 2 is terrible.
It's tedious at times, yes. But IMO a better game than Bloodrayne 1. You get more moves, you can do Mortal Kombat like fatalities etc, there's more diversity in environments.

Also that patch is such a labor of love, it makes the game look really fucking good.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thanks Drog, it will be interesting to see BR2 with that patch, it's been a couple of years since I've played it. The new move system is more demanding but once you start memorizing it the duels are really satisfying.

A horse of course

Bloodrayne is an absolute classic. Yet another victim of ballooning costs for B/C-list titles from the mid-00s onwards.

Thanks Drog, it will be interesting to see BR2 with that patch, it's been a couple of years since I've played it. The new move system is more demanding but once you start memorizing it the duels are really satisfying.

Eh, it never clicked for me. BR1 is hardly a paragon of third-person melee combat but BR2 seemed to focus too heavily on showmanship rather than coherent, balanced 1-on-1 duels with minibosses.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
5ZP3joI.jpg

Now, that was a happy surprise, I didn't know there were new sprites/enemies in the Co8 New Content Patch. It made me go "WOW !", same as the frost giants in Icewind Dale, a long time ago. Thanks, Co8 guys ! :salute:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Weird, I played Co8 New Content version twice and don't remember this? Maybe that's Temple+ thing?
Actually - three times but now I'm rolling, still.
There are nice portraits packs but you can activate one at time. Choosing between IWD1+2 and Luis Royo was hard enough...

I don't use Temple+, so that's not it. I also played the new content mod a couple of times before and this is "new" new content to me, it must be a somewhat recent change.
This fucker a couple of rooms away is also new I think, and damn tough too.

Last version of Co8 NC is 8.1.0 and it was released in 2013, right? I played that one and don't remember all that.
This is weird. hold on

Co8 8.0.1 patch note
- Improved Moathouse Respawn nightwalker by reducing CR, adding free fear effect and two quickened Unholy Blights, fixing DCs and effect durations, prebuffing with See Invisibility, increasing Concentration skill, and setting Power Attack to +5. (NC)
I should study patch notes, there is a lot of new info for me (even though I finished ToEE twice).

Last edited:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I don't use Temple+, so that's not it. I also played the new content mod a couple of times before and this is "new" new content to me, it must be a somewhat recent change.
This fucker a couple of rooms away is also new I think, and damn tough too.
BvAxJwg.jpg

Arcanchosin1

Educated
Been playing Baldur's Gate EET lately also this finally came in the mail.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom