Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Well let me put it this way - we have contacted them and they said that they would review it for later. They have strict guidelines and its really up to them what they put on their platform. We have made them the offer and will provide them with the game files.
Obviously I would love CAYNE to be on their platform - but if you arent happy with STEAM Im sure the game will be on torrent sites quickly enough!

Misco Jones

Savant
Take all my money!!

I loved STASIS, and can't wait to play CAYNE. Good luck with your new game :)

Hey, Pyke, I hope a "Blade Runnerish" point & click adventure after Desolation.

homage.jpg

Metal Hurlant

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Is that US time? Because it's 11am in South Africa. :?

ok, so 9 hours from now. I was thinking it was going to be your local time. :(

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Yeah - Steam releases are limited to California working ours, and we want to release at the same time as Cayne is launched.
Believe me - my trigger finger is itchy!

Starwars

Arcane
Good luck! Will likely back!

Will the gameplay be very similar to STASIS or are there any big changes to the gameplay systems?

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Basic gameplay is the same - but we have multiple characters that youll control as well as a more open world thats accessible from a Fallout style world map - so the world is open to explore in any order and fashion you want. Its a lot less linear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom