Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Kyros-sama Finally Noticed Me

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
79 - Resting in Pieces
01.jpg

With the destruction of the Stonestalker's tribe, the path to Howling Rock is wide open.

02.jpg

Something caught our attention when we entered the region.

03.jpg

04.jpg

That's Cairn? Holy shit, he big.

kill.jpg
Body of earth-Archon still rumbles and moans but looks carved from stone. Is huge. And powerful even now. Can understand why tribes likes mystic called Cairn.
sirin.jpg
Cairn..what have they done? How you must be suffering...

We make our way through the area's obstacles, the tremors are getting stronger the closer we get to Cairn's remains.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
What have you discovered?
15.jpg

steve.jpg
How so?
caed.jpg
It's simple, sir. Ruining this region will mean less food to feed the Chorus' larger army. It would further increase our advantage since we're well-stocked with supplies.
radix.jpg
Yes, a hungry army will be easy prey. With luck, the Chorus will be paralyzed by internal strife while we sack their forts.
steve.jpg
So, you wish to keep Cairn alive to ensure the continued turmoil of the Edict?
caed.jpg
If it were that easy, sure. Our shakers have been guarding Cairn's body these last few spans, but we cannot keep wasting our resources out here, and we can't defend the body forever.
sirin.jpg
Typical behavior for one of Kyros' pets, though it's behavior I would expect more from the Scarlet Chorus. You make me sick! It's a theme for you people, isn't it? Something has outlived its use, let's dispose of it! Someone is showing more power than they should, let's bridle them... or kill them.
steve.jpg
Shush, kiddo. If you don't wish to keep Cairn alive...yet ending his life means the Edict is no more..then what exactly are you planning, soldier?
caed.jpg
This time, we'll siphon Cairn's entire remaining life force and expel it in one giant burst. We're kill the land and end the Edict - for good.
16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
Then what would you have me do?
18.jpg

steve.jpg
Would it not be faster to send a coded missive?
19.jpg

:lol: B-but I've killed all manners of resistance in this region FFS.

steve.jpg
Fine. I'll return with Ashe's confirmation.
20.jpg

Don't worry, Cairn. I'll put you out of your misery soon enough.

21.jpg

steve.jpg
Hmm. Is that the Spire's entrance?
22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

It's incomplete. But with a little trial and error...

26.jpg

27.jpg

Child's play.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

It's time to build the Forge.

34.jpg

And revel at the choices of crafted artifacts.

35.jpg

Ugh. Terrible.

RK47

Patron
80 - Smashing Approval
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
Archon?

He blinks and turns with a look of recognition.

ashe.jpg
Fatebinder. I hope you come with good tidings, Iron Hearth may be our home in the Tiers, but my heart longs for the North.

He smiles, but there's a lining of concern about it.

steve.jpg
You looked distracted for a moment there.
ashe.jpg
The war leaves me preoccupied. I cannot worry enough about the safety of my soldiers. Every outposts, every detachment, is a cohort of daughters and sons who I would bring home at once.
steve.jpg
You mean.. 'sons and daughters.' Also General, you looked like you were in pain.

He opens his mouth to retort, but closes it and instead gives me an appraising stare.

ashe.jpg
Why shouldn't I be in pain? I'm a father and a General. This army is my family, and those who once occupied these lands would do us great harm. Worry not for me. Think of the legion and protect them where able. Now, what is it you require.
steve.jpg
Radix and Caedis have a plan to use Cairn's essence to blight the region, but they want your go-ahead.
ashe.jpg
Radix wants my go-ahead? I was worried he was the sort to abuse the significant position I gave him, so it's pleasing to see him show due deference.
03.jpg

steve.jpg
Depends - how much do you trust the Earthshakers?
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
Yes. We should ravage their lands and starve Nerat's mob.
06.jpg

Err...wrath gained? Why? He doesn't approve of this method?

07.jpg

ashe.jpg
Tell my forces they have approval to carry out their plan. I would see the Voices of Nerat and his howling mob starve to the point of cannibalism if that would deplete their numbers.
steve.jpg
Thank you, General. I shall pass your message.
08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
It's a go.
radix.jpg
Good. I've made preparations. We will commence when the tellurian alignment is ideal for inducing a peak tectonic paroxysm, and not a span sooner.
caed.jpg
We're good to go. There's no way the enemy will get the drop on us first.
10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
SIGH. I GET IT. I'LL GET ON IT. FFS.
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
I'll drag you where I wish. Speak.
15.jpg

steve.jpg
Full details and then you can fuck off.
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
The Beasts are uncooperative? Then I shall commence immediate negotiations.
22.jpg

steve.jpg
I meant no harm, really. Despite slaughtering your entire tribe in another part of this region. I seek only to speak with Red-Fang.
23.jpg

steve.jpg
You dare obstruct the Fatebinder of Tunon? Let me through.
24.jpg

25.jpg

Oh my, it's another Spire.

26.jpg

Let the negotiations commence.

27.jpg

28.jpg

steve.jpg
I represent the Disfavored's party in the area. We can resolve this peacefully or we can resolve it through bloodshed.
29.jpg

That's fine. You're living in my Spire, anyway.

30.jpg

31.jpg

Garbage.

32.jpg

33.jpg

Sigh. Let's get to work.

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Wow, I'm so good at this.

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

The final Spire is taken.

43.jpg

44.jpg

Whatever. I hope that's the last of them.

RK47

Patron
81 - Greatest of Ease
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

steve.jpg
Let us begin.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

steve.jpg
So, they've finally noticed.
08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Dozens of Chorus troops advance in a desperate bid to disrupt the ritual.

12.jpg

We brutally cut them down.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

It isn't over. A second point is under attack.

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

At last the ritual is complete.

23.jpg

23a.jpg

Cairn's last vestiges of power was unleashed. And an all too familiar feeling begins to swell within me.

RK47

Patron
82 - Aftershocks
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
Go ahead.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
I've ruined a realm to save the Tiers. It was a necessary cost.
07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
Tired of insipid questions.
09.jpg

10.jpg

All this power, but what can I do with it?

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
Thank you, Radix. I shall.
17.jpg

18.jpg

Turns out it's a +2 Finesse accessory. Meh.

19.jpg

ashe.jpg
I understand that both Spires jutting up from the ruins of Azure are now under your control.
20.jpg

steve.jpg
Our mission was a success, General.
21.jpg

steve.jpg
And yet you don't sound too pleased about it.
ashe.jpg
I do not always find war pleasing, especially in these dark days. When it is thrust upon me, and former allies show their true colors. At times I want nothing more than to see home again. But even home has its memories.
steve.jpg
Cairn. Was he your friend?
ashe.jpg
No. I would never have called the Archon of Stone a friend. Cairn was a difficult man to know - taciturn and removed, keeping to himself as often as not. But we had much in common. When you are an Archon, that is a quality you learn to cherish in others. So no, I am not amused, I make no secret of it. I am sorrowful and cruel. Even though the Archon needed to die, that does not stop me from wishing it were otherwise.
steve.jpg
Onto the next order of business. What happens to the Scarlet Chorus from here?
ashe.jpg
The crops grown for our enemies will have withered on the vine. By now Nerat's forces are clutching their stomachs and tightening their belts as we starve them out. Here, Fatebinder. You can have this weapon. A fair reward for more than fair service to the Legion.
steve.jpg
Thank you General-
22.jpg

23.jpg

steve.jpg
Well done, then I shall be off to deal with this threat at once.

RK47

Patron
83 - Revelations
01.jpg

The massive structure shakes.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

The Spire is now fully awake, its long-dormant currents dance to my presence.

05.jpg

steve.jpg
It seems I have a link to this place. Give me a moment and I'll get to the bottom of this.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
I'll see what I can do.
07.jpg

It's possible that the Spire is reacting to the Edict's power I just absorbed. But what can it do?

steve.jpg
There's still so much that doesn't make sense.
08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Who is in control here? Is the Spire enhancing my powers or am I fueling the power of the Spire?
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
The Edict powers the Spire. But I can't have been the first person to mess with this device.
15.jpg

16.jpg

I wasn't the first. But a woman? Absurd.

17.jpg

steve.jpg
Nothing. But there's more I want to know. My link to the spire. Why me?
18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
So you've chosen me the moment I resolved the Edict. But how far does this connection go?
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

steve.jpg
From this Spire I could reach anywhere in the Tiers. Where Kyros has an Edict, there is mystic interference.
iron.jpg
But how does this help us here and now, with an army coming at us?
steve.jpg
I know what to do.
27.jpg

I touched the resonator and willed the Edict of Stone to existence.

28.jpg

I can feel the Spire absorbing a quantity of the Edict's power from within me.

29.jpg

Once it has enough, it unleashes the Edict upon Vendrien's Well.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

steve.jpg
It seems having broken the Edict, I seem to be able to recreate it - if in a limited fashion.
iron.jpg
YOU did that? But only Kyros can cast an Edict!
steve.jpg
Not anymore.
iron.jpg
Your voice carries the weight of the Overlord's magic! I should not have doubted you.
steve.jpg
How's it look now down there?
iron.jpg
The Chorus have no idea what they've just walked into! Fatebinder, let us strike now!
steve.jpg
Very well.

Whatever happened in Azure is happening in Vendrien's Well. Clouds of dust and periodic tremors fill the surface.

33.jpg

The Scarlet Chorus army were turned to stone.

34.jpg

A few begin to shatter.

35.jpg

The survivors ran in terror.

36.jpg

RK47

Patron
84 - Ascension
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
Fools. Did you not hear me proclaim that Edict? Either I cast that Edict by myself, or did so with Overlord's blessing - think that through very carefully.
03.jpg

Death Knell screamed in rage, and charges forward.

04.jpg

05.jpg

Kills-in-Shadow pounces ahead. Readying herself for the infusion of power.

06.jpg

And then she begins to pound their anuses.

07.jpg

None survived the carnage.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

steve.jpg
Let me guess - you're here to investigate what just happened?
15.jpg

calio.jpg
No one's entirely sure what to make of you these days, Steve. They all say you spoke an Edict of Stone - not a proclamation of an Edict of Kyros... but your OWN Edict of Stone, your own arcane tremors.
lantry.jpg
You're no mere Fatebinder, of that much we can be certain. You've proclaimed and broken the Overlord's Edicts perhaps one too many times?
eb.jpg
If I had known you could do this when I first met you, I'd.. maybe have tried in earnest to kill you? I hope for the sake of Terratus that the right person has inherited this gift.
barik.jpg
I don't know what to make of you, Fatebinder. Proclaiming and breaking the Overlord's magic, claiming these awful towers... it should come as no surprise that an Edict is within your grasp, but I still find room for surprise.
verse.jpg
You're powerful in way that gang bosses and mages aren't. You commanded this... place to do your bidding. That isn't the work of a Fatebinder. If anything, it's the work of an Archon.
kill.jpg
Beastwoman will follow Alpha from here to ends of Tier-lands and farther still. Will paw-paw-prowl deep into cold North, hunting armies of Kyros at Alpha's side.
sirin.jpg
I don't have any idea how you're able to do this, but it isn't power that any scholar can wield. This is something else. You're not some ambitious hedge-mage who learned it out of abook. You're more like an Archon, where it just comes naturally.
16.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm unaware that I'm the Special One.
sirin.jpg
You didn't know if it would work and you decided to play with the arcane equivalent of a mountain tipping over? My confidence in you swells, Fatebinder.
steve.jpg
I make a lot of things swell, apparently.
lantry.jpg
It's only natural to have doubted yourself. The Edicts have always been the magic of Kyros and Kyros alone! Anyone claiming to be able to cast an Edict would be presumed crazy. And yet, a sane man watching what you just did would see the power of the Overlord in your voice.
steve.jpg
Gentlemen, please. Enough with the special assessments.
calio.jpg
Curious. Suppose you've no reason to play the fool. I'll say however it is you came into this power, know that you've drawn the attention of the Overlord. So... congratulations, I think?
steve.jpg
Sigh. That is to be expected. You said you have a message from the Overlord?
17.jpg

steve.jpg
I see. And the second decree?
18.jpg

steve.jpg
Now just wait a minute here, this is a command from Kyros. NOT an Edict?
19.jpg

That confirms it. Kyros has no claim over the region I control over my Spires. And vice versa. Kyros' Peace or not. This is one irrefutable evidence of this Spire's power. Kyros cannot touch me with his/her/its Edicts.

20.jpg

steve.jpg
Thank you for delivering the message. That will be all.
21.jpg

22.jpg

steve.jpg
Your faith in me is well-founded. Yes. I'm certain I have it in me to cast another Edict, but I don't want to waste this power too recklessly.
23.jpg

calio.jpg
Considering the terrible damage you'll inflict if you screw up what you're doing, I can't blame you for being cautious. Look me up when you rule Terratus. I know I'll be in need of a new Archon to serve.
steve.jpg
Why would I look for you? You should be looking for me instead when that happens, woman. I could use another sex slave.
Tyranny%202017-01-19%2022-25-49-87.jpg

steve.jpg
It is. I can't wait for the manga serialization and the eventual anime plus OVA/theatrical release. And I want to be voiced by Norio Wakamoto or Jun Fukuyama.
verse.jpg
So Kyros has ordered all the Archons to fight it out until the strongest remain? I think we can now safely say that the Scarlet Chorus philosophy has been vindicated.
steve.jpg
Don't be so quick to praise your former gang's management style, Verse. All I see is a desperate and incapable Overlord losing grasp of his/her/its power. My former boss wouldn't do this if things got out of hand. Despite the past grudges Bedlinen and Menswear department shared, he was firm when he let go of the entire Menswear department to save the company instead of watching the two department compete and cannibalize each others' profits.

A rumbling mutter stirs from under Barik's helmet, devoid of any cogent words.

Tyranny%202017-01-19%2022-26-03-80.jpg
steve.jpg
I have no idea what you just said, but follow my lead and you'll live, beast.
24.jpg

25.jpg

35.jpg

steve.jpg
We'll see about that.
26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

steve.jpg
I'll head to Iron Hearth straight away.

I need to convince the old man to work with me. Fighting each other will only make Kyros stronger.

29.jpg

steve.jpg
The fuck you want, bitch?
30.jpg

steve.jpg
Well? Spit it out, then.
31.jpg

32.jpg

steve.jpg
Shhh. Do you want the Iron Marshal to hear us? Of course, we're using them to hunt Kyros. What do you think?
33.jpg

steve.jpg
When have I ever lied to you?
34.jpg

steve.jpg
Clever girl.

RK47

Patron
85 - His and Her Problems
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't you just feel lucky that you've sworn to serve under me?
03.jpg

steve.jpg
Hm. Come to think of it. Perhaps there are others like me and Kyros who can use the power of the Edicts...
eb.jpg
I should certainly hope not! Terratus isn't even large enough for Kyros and you waving your Edicts to and fro.
steve.jpg
Oh, a penis joke. How classy.
sirin.jpg
I would have felt if someone else were proclaiming Edicts. I knew when this one activated the Spire! From what I know of Kyros, the Fatebinder is definitely a wrinkle in some carefully laid plans.
lantry.jpg
If anyone has cast an Edict other than Kyros in the last 431 years... I'm certain we would know. There would have been witnesses and evidence that outran Kyros' march west, the Sages would have heard of it.
steve.jpg
Yeah well, I guess I can replicate his powers.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
Why the fuck are we even wasting time on this gender bullshit? Fine. She has a vagina and I hope I can fuck her with my E-dick.
eb.jpg
The world now bows to your mere utterance - each day you will grow stronger while the world becomes weaker in comparisons.
Tyranny%202017-01-19%2022-30-08-38.jpg

steve.jpg
Whatever you say, Eb.
05.jpg

steve.jpg
Are you sure history hasn't just edited or forgotten those who could rival the Overlord?
lantry.jpg
Well... I have a hard time believing that someone would cast an Edict and not have it noticed.
steve.jpg
That's true. In any case, it's safe to assume Kyros is trying to solve everything with the laziest of solutions. Or maybe the writing team ran out of time.
lantry.jpg
True...his decree forcing the Archons to fight each other seems like just the opening thrust. Calio mentioned the Archon of Ruin was dispatched with his army of Plagueborn - if that's true the Overlord is certainly not amused.
steve.jpg
Don't worry, they're probably just DLC. Let's get moving.
10.jpg

A cold welcome awaits us at the Iron Hearth - Poppa Smurf got the same message.

11.jpg

steve.jpg
More than that. I'm becoming as powerful as the Overlord.
ashe.jpg
You speak of powers you barely understand. I would have you flogged and pillored for making such a claim... but circumstances are far from normal. Before we can even begin to explore this new potential of yours, one final matter needs to be resolved.
steve.jpg
And that is?
12.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm sorry? You don't get to order me around any more, General.
ashe.jpg
Yes... I thought we would come to this. I had hoped to avoid the confrontation. Your service to my army has been exemplary, and I hate to lose a friend on the eve of victory.
13.jpg

steve.jpg
I haven't come this far to bend the knee.
14.jpg

steve.jpg
There's another way. You can bow to me.
15.jpg

steve.jpg
I have proven myself the true General, and your army is mine to command.
16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
From Vendrien's Well to Stalwart and beyond. I was there with them while you barked orders from afar. We all know the truth, old man.
18.jpg

ashe.jpg
I was an accomplished warlord in the earliest days of the Empire. There was no fortress I couldn't breach, no distance I couldn't march...but the years have reduced me. I cared too deeply for my legion to see them suffer.
19.jpg

steve.jpg
A wise choice.
20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-21%2011-13-15-44.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Now I have an army to call my own.

25.jpg

Stompa

Arcane
I'm glad I dropped it halfway before it came to this. Reads like bad Swedish fantasy.

RK47

Patron
86 - why do i even give a shit
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't worry, I read the wiki last night. Doesn't look like it'd be a great partnership. You even asked me to sacrifice a companion to you. If I refuse I have to fight.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
I really don't give a shit anymore. I just bring you along for flavor dialogue. You wanna fite? I'm fine.
07.jpg

09.jpg

We fite. He turn big.

10.jpg

Sometime he shadow clone.

11.jpg

12.jpg

We win liao.

13.jpg

steve.jpg
Nope.
17.jpg

18.jpg

steve.jpg
I just wanna play another game.
19.jpg

All chorus go home liao.

20.jpg

21.jpg

k thanks.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

whatever u say.

RK47

Patron
87- Can lah
01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
No choice lah.
tunon.jpg
Do not trouble these halls with a child's reasoning. A Fatebinder is expected to conduct themselves better than this. The court has a serious problem to address.
steve.jpg
This game has a serious problem too.
tunon.jpg
You will answer for your actions.
steve.jpg
Am I on trial?
tunon.jpg
Yes.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
K.
tunon.jpg
You are on trial for transgressing on the Overlord's authority - breaking the laws of the Empire, breaking mayhem to an otherwise orderly conquest, and meddling in concerns that fell beyond your station. I first call your travel companions to speak on your behalf as witnesses to your character or accomplices to your crimes. Sirin, Archon of Song. Give us your full report.
13.jpg

14.jpg

tunon.jpg
Let the aged chronicler step forward.
15.jpg

16.jpg

tunon.jpg
Let the Beastwoman come forward and offer testimony. I would hear her speak.
17.jpg

18.jpg

9.jpg

It's the thought that counts.

19.jpg

steve.jpg
Circumstances lah. If I don't go how to do quest lah?
20.jpg

21.jpg

steve.jpg
If can use loophole means what ah? it means Kyros not very smart liao.
22.jpg

23.jpg

steve.jpg
Eh, I never lah. Kyros my boss, what. Ashe and Nerat never work together one from start, that's why lah.
24.jpg

steve.jpg
I never un-profesional leh.
25.jpg

26.jpg

steve.jpg
My job is to bring peace and order to an entire region. This kind of job is never easy one lah. But end of the day hor, worth it lah.
tunon.jpg
The way you frame it, the conquest sounds like a matter of true personal investment. Most curious. After weighing the charges, this court finds you...
27.jpg

steve.jpg
Swee swee liao. Kao tim!
28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

steve.jpg
So how? can I rape her now?
33.jpg

steve.jpg
Can lah.
34.jpg

RK47

Patron
88 - Objection
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

steve.jpg
eh, brudder. what's wrong lah?
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Kyros sent you ah?
10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
Eh, Tunon. Why you like that lah? Kanina.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't fite lah. We can work together what.
13.jpg

steve.jpg
Ninabeh.
14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

This cibai went after me first and placed a debuff that sends 50% of damage he received to me.

17.jpg

But who cares lah. I got 4 containers to absorb and output the damage. Who gives a shit lah?

18.jpg

19.jpg

He got a lot of HP lor, see here, he kena 246 dmg and I receive 123.

20.jpg

I used Sirin combo to remove all buffs and heal a bit. Not really necessary liao.

21.jpg

Still win with no sweat.

22.jpg

steve.jpg
Song bo?
23.jpg

24.jpg

steve.jpg
Bye.
25.jpg

26.jpg

steve.jpg
K.

dumbest writing ive ever seen

Kinda, yeah. The game is furiously stroking the player. You fight a couple of battles and suddenly you're a better general than the Archon of War. You say some lines and you have a better understanding of the law than Tunon. Cringe-worthy.

the tunon part was the final straw for me, made me quit the game and uninstall

glad I didn't spend money on this

RK47

Patron
90 - Unfinished Business
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

steve.jpg
Thanks for the cash.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

The ceremony concludes, and the audience dispersed.

09.jpg

steve.jpg
What's the problem? There shouldn't be any issues left with Kyros! I brought peace to the Tiers and I'm the last Archon left standing!
10.jpg

steve.jpg
What would you recommend?
11.jpg

steve.jpg
Yes. I can see I am completely spoiled for choice here.

Seriously. This is terrible. Why is there no avenue of compromise? It's almost like North Korea never happened IRL to the writers.

steve.jpg
Sigh. Fine. I'll nuke her land with an Edict since this is the only way I can proceed.
12.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-21%2011-57-23-82.jpg

What a great writing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom