Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
They were offered $200k and refused? And now they parade it around vidya gaem convention centers for people to play EXACTLY THE SAME FAMICOM GAMES?

Talk about regret.

tormund

Arcane

BUNNYHOP TRIUMPHANT
emoji123.png

Despite all the harassment he received from alt right neckbeards after his previous video, he returns with a new one!
emoji123.png

Archibald

Arcane
They were offered $200k and refused? And now they parade it around vidya gaem convention centers for people to play EXACTLY THE SAME FAMICOM GAMES?

Talk about regret.

Yeah, thats a head scratcher unless they are well off. Thou said that they are broke at one point, but that might have been a joke.

tormund

Arcane
Hop, bunny, hop! Hop yourself to victory, and leave haters in the dust!! All the Codex will be your enemy, Youtuber with Thousand Haters, and if they catch you, they will shitpost about you. But first they must catch you! :salute::salute::salute:

Murk

Arcane
The biggest problem with Errant Signal is that the guy behind it is a stupid fat ugly fuck who insists on constantly putting his face on camera despite it being a channel about video games.

Also, he has bad taste and dumb ideas, bust mostly the fat ugly fuck face part.

So is 'let it die' an MMO or a single player game? Or is it a dark souls wannabe with both?

Last edited:

pippin

what i'mmissing from nier right now is dat sweet piece of gynoid ass. thankfully it will be released soon on pc.

Archibald

Arcane
I like when someone starts talking about Nier, its like you enter some parallel dimension where everything that you thought was crazy is real.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Not saying his criticism ain't valid, but the guy played +10hs a day for 10 days straight... no fucking shit he comes out as burnt out, that's just insane.

sullynathan

Arcane
George is funny in how he can be a story fag when he pleases.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom