Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Steam Squad

anus_pounder

Arcane
ffs why didnt this shit site update to the correct url:rage:

12423.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I like the trend of "Greenlit" and "Kickstarted" being synonymous with "we have a good product". That can only be a good thing right?

As to the game, Silent Storm did it better, years ago.

This one is set in an alternate past, which i suppose could open up for some interesting mechanics.
Anyway, i was mostly looking to see if anyone had some knowledge about the game.

Saduj

Arcane
:necro:

Apparently this has been in early access since May 2014. Was thinking this looks interesting despite the lack of enthusiasm here. But reading this on their steam page is kind of a red flag:

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We've opened the Early Access program in May 2014. Today, in January 2015,
the game is still at the Early Access stage and is going to stay that
way for a few months more. Hence the whole Early Access is going to be
around a year long.”

Game is already a couple of months late and reading the change log, the monthly updates aren't very impressive.

Anyway, if any codexers have played this, I'd be interested in their impressions....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom