Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Nothing if this game will have the same fate as W2.

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron
How much do you think my shrink-wrapped signed collector's edition and art print will sell for in 2020?
If you ebay it right when the game is released, ~2-3x what you paid for it. I did that with the PoE CE to recoup my cost and make a profit.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
How much do you think my shrink-wrapped signed collector's edition and art print will sell for in 2020?
If you ebay it right when the game is released, ~2-3x what you paid for it. I did that with the PoE CE to recoup my cost and make a profit.

Well shit, I'm still sitting on my signed and wrapped PoE box.

Might be another decade before it's worth more than the cost of the pledge.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Conductors, we need a
17874eebc1979d637831b2b6177e8fee5849ae9da7a184470142fd08.ico
button.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Conductors, we need a
17874eebc1979d637831b2b6177e8fee5849ae9da7a184470142fd08.ico
button.
Available for $3.95/mo.

$3.90 is way too much.

I swear, I will not pay $3.50 - it is way too much for a simple button!

The very idea of paying $3.20 for such a basic feature is simply absurd.

I mean, who is audacious enough to even propose $3.05/six months for a simple button!

Fairfax

Arcane
Anonymous6059 won't take my offer. :(

Fairfax said:
@anonymous6059

If you're so sure they haven't been cut and we're just trolling, how about a friendly wager? If they were indeed cut from the game, you request a ban and leave this forum forever. If they're still in, I'll do it.

anonymous6059 said:
Um, what? Why don't you just actually try and be helpful instead of spouting accusations without showing any proof whatsoever? I'm not the one going around claiming to know what is in the game and what isn't, you are. All I'm asking is for you to calm down and try to act like a human being.

Does the code show less banter in the Beta compared to the Alpha? If so, can you show us the data?
If all you are basing your belief on is the fact that code concerning The Toy exist in the Beta then it would seem you're only proving that it does in fact exist. If they haven't planned to have it in the game no code would exist. The Beta isn't the whole game.

It even specifically says during loading screens: More Companions will be available on release!

So again, if you actually have any proof whatsoever that a character has been cut I will jump right on the band wagon with you. What I'm opposed to is people making outrageous claims that are unfounded. Show me something that supports your idea. Refusal to do so only shows that you simply want to inflame others. The last post was nothing but an attempt to provoke me. Just about the most unhelpful and off topic post possible.

:lol:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
anonymous6059 said:
Um, what? Why don't you just actually try and be helpful instead of spouting accusations without showing any proof whatsoever? I'm not the one going around claiming to know what is in the game and what isn't, you are. All I'm asking is for you to calm down and try to act like a human being.

Does the code show less banter in the Beta compared to the Alpha? If so, can you show us the data?
If all you are basing your belief on is the fact that code concerning The Toy exist in the Beta then it would seem you're only proving that it does in fact exist. If they haven't planned to have it in the game no code would exist. The Beta isn't the whole game.

It even specifically says during loading screens: More Companions will be available on release!

So again, if you actually have any proof whatsoever that a character has been cut I will jump right on the band wagon with you. What I'm opposed to is people making outrageous claims that are unfounded. Show me something that supports your idea. Refusal to do so only shows that you simply want to inflame others. The last post was nothing but an attempt to provoke me. Just about the most unhelpful and off topic post possible.

:lol:

I wonder if this guy wants to buy my signed Collector's Edition?

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
When you have posts like this that linger on your forum, you know that forum is dead.

"I am greatly content with the components of Zyntix male improvement supplement since it has quite recently restored my hitched life. My accomplice and I feel an indistinguishable level joy amid the intercourse from we had in the beginning of our wedding like we perform like the youths. My s3xual and physical vitality has supported. My accomplice reminds me to take the supplement all the time since she realizes that it is really the enchantment of our glad wedded life. In the event that any other individual is having s3xual issues then he should bring Zyntix into utilization quickly.
http://www.supplementoffers.org/zyntix/"

Star citizen, starbound, torment, each time you pledge big , it turns to shit...Please stop , you jinx it all the time, keep the money buy yourself a new sport car or something.
Btw 1000$ pledge, does that mean your real life pic is added as one of those awesome npc portrait ? Sorry to pour some salt in your open wounds.

And judging by his badge this wasn't the last con he bought into
rolleyes.gif

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm digging through Torment's data files with the Unity Assets Bundle Extractor to make a portrait gallery, but can't find Erritis' and Rhin's portraits. All the others are there, very weird.

EDIT: Aha, found them!

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Pretty funny how this got from "how do I give them more money?" to "gimme back my money".

Oh well, despite all the recent shit surrounding it, I think Tworment might bring back a bit of good will, but fuck it, unless they announce an Arcanum Kickstarter with the Troika guys as lead designers, I'm not giving them any more money ahead of time.

ok, maybe also if if they get the Planescape license :mixedemotions:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom