Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
So apparently there will be a retail physical Collector's Edition in stores which will be less expensive...and have more stuff in it than the backers' CE.
It's normal for Techland's collector edition.
People who are collecting Techland's boxes are complaining that it's not good enough (statue is half of the size of kickstarter one and artbook isn't as good as they had for other games).

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Every time I back a game on the kickstarter I end up regretting and irritating myself. I need to stop supporting these stupid companies and let them sink into oblivion

The game has not even been released and I'm already pissed

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I mean I imagine they just moved the Toy to later in the game? We don't know what's cut and whether there are just companions who aren't handed to you on a silver platter in the first 1/4th of the game. They probably decided 5 companions in the first area is enough or somesuch.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I mean I imagine they just moved the Toy to later in the game? We don't know what's cut and whether there are just companions who aren't handed to you on a silver platter in the first 1/4th of the game. They probably decided 5 companions in the first area is enough or somesuch.

Have they responded to the questions about the presence or absence of the toy companion?

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
They moved Infinitron's thread to the spoiler section but didn't answer the question. :M

yes, they moved it to the "Story discussion [spoilers]" section of the forum which has the lowest topics/posts numbers besides technical and community content sections.

it was moved by a moderator who does not have the answer but the fact that nobody gives a clear answer is frustrating

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Why the fuck are they always releasing their promo materials while something else (and infinitely bigger) is just going on at the moment? With BT4 they released a a new trailer while everyone was talking about new Deus Ex (or something else, don't really remember, I know it was AAA) and now they've gone public with this on the same day Nintendo gave an in-depth presentation of their new console? Whoever is in charge of their marketing is a retard and should be fired on spot.

Last edited:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
They moved Infinitron's thread to the spoiler section but didn't answer the question. :M

How the fuck is that even a spoiler? It was in the kickstarter updates that they will have this companion, but now if you ask whether or not it exists anymore it's a spoiler?

Oh yeah, I know.. it was spoiled before that the Toy exists, but now since it's unsure, you'll play the game with this question always burning in your mind. Genius.

Well, with moderators like that they'll sure have where to pick from to replace BN and sea when they're promoted to lead designers.

Last edited:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
How the fuck is that even a spoiler

forum was moved because of a douchebag that started posting spoilers and now brags about it:

"I don't know as Mod if you can see alterations, rollbacks, and modifications done to the site, but I had this thread moved to a spoiler section yesterday because it contains details which shouldn't be known. It was originally located in a non-spoiler area. Keep up.
icon_e_wink.gif
"

forum was moved because of a douchebag that started posting spoilers and now brags about it:

"I don't know as Mod if you can see alterations, rollbacks, and modifications done to the site, but I had this thread moved to a spoiler section yesterday because it contains details which shouldn't be known. It was originally located in a non-spoiler area. Keep up.
icon_e_wink.gif
"

That guy you are arguing with in this thread is a reprehensible scum. Just look at his last post, truly rage inducing.

Fairfax

Arcane

icon_e_wink.gif
"

That guy you are arguing with in this thread is a reprehensible scum. Just look at his last post, truly rage inducing.
Let me see...

You can't expect to honestly discuss datamined info, which by the way is questionably legal, and then complain that people put this in a "spoiler" section of the forum.

:lol::lol::lol:

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Seriously, how can bits of information about a game that has been on Steam EA for months (OK, not the whole game but a sizeable chunk of it anyway) cause so much drama? Kids these days...

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
That guy made me stop visiting InXile forums. He's so fucking dense I have a hard time comprehending how did he manage to learn to type. Unless he dictates the posts to his mother, that explains a lot.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That guy made me stop visiting InXile forums. He's so fucking dense I have a hard time comprehending how did he manage to learn to type. Unless he dictates the posts to his mother, that explains a lot.

Ah yes, the great anonymous6059. Recently I made a thread with PrimeJunta's remarks about how the game doesn't have mystery like PS:T. His response? "Yes, unlike T:ToN, in PS:T you exited the Mortuary knowing exactly what you were looking for." Ie, more-or-less the opposite of what the post was saying. What?

This is kind of funny too, even though agris isn't actually responding to him:

1An16lP.png

agris

Arcane
Patron
Yeah sea swapped it no problem, tho I detected a hint of disappointment (?) when he mentioned how the KS CE has superior digital offerings.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
How much do you think my shrink-wrapped signed collector's edition and art print will sell for in 2020?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom