Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You already have a lot. Let someone else have a few bites ;)

AI would be an annoying nuisance to all neighbors, though.
Could be fun... or terrible.

R'lyeh also still owes me some gems. Don't think I'll ever get those back.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Right, I agree. So we should look for a sub? Any ideas who? Almost everyone is playing been in the game already :D raw Berekän Zephyr Arsland Muty

I'm actually fine with AI, it can be surprisingly effective in defense.

mondblut

Arcane
Maybe you lost one of the top mage pair elsewhere and your new mage was immediately used to make the Nazcan uber-mummy?

No? It doesn't work that way... I think? I've lost countless of similar (and stronger) mages thus far, and I've never seen any such issue you joke(?) about. You are joking, right?

Actually, this appears very likely.

iMq4Rl.png

After death of a coya.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yes, that's what happened. Those responsible for creating this moronic "mechanic" ought to be hanged.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Turn R'lyeh AI and submit your turns. Nobody has, or will, sub into a dead nation that has staled 12 times and 5+ in a row. Just be done with it.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, I agree. So how do we do this? We need a volunteer to set him to AI, right?

Zibniyat

Arcane
I volunteer. I'm also dead, figuratively speaking, so it is only fitting...

sqeecoo

Arcane
But it can't be someone already submitting a turn from the same mail? (or steam account?)

profreshinal

Arcane
Even after all them stalls R'lyeh is middle of the pack in scoregraphs and does better then most other UW nations.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Even after all them stalls R'lyeh is middle of the pack in scoregraphs and does better then most other UW nations.

Middle of the pack score graphs means nothing if you knew what they actually have right now(chaff, mostly chaff) and what is about to be attacked/what is vulnerable. I shudder to think of where their research has been spiraling for the past several turns.

If we can get a sub quickly(which has not been the case....for weeks), fine, but if not set them AI so there is at least some challenge.

profreshinal

Arcane
I've been waiting for several turns for Pelagia to finally go and siege R'lyeh's cap but nothing seems to be happening there. WTF are you doing Berekän? Make work of it so I can agree to AI-setting as everything else looks to be going good for R'lyeh.

mondblut

Arcane
Yes, that's what happened. Those responsible for creating this moronic "mechanic" ought to be hanged.

And you were expecting to get 2FAESD 3H supercasters essentially for free? :lol:

Easy enough, stick to only coyas or only incas. Exploitable!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I've been waiting for several turns for Pelagia to finally go and siege R'lyeh's cap but nothing seems to be happening there. WTF are you doing Berekän? Make work of it so I can agree to AI-setting as everything else looks to be going good for R'lyeh.

People were complaining about taking advantage of the stalling nation :M

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Exactly!
And how extraordinarily nice of them.
Just imagine how hard it must have been for Nazcan soldiers to not be able to just stop on the roadside to have a friendly chat with the neighbors. They always had to shout, which made them seem totally aggressive.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane

People were complaining about taking advantage of the stalling nation :M

:) This is why I haven't done anything, so far. Even though I border R'lyeh everywhere on land/sea and they don't have much(that isn't aquatic only).

sqeecoo

Arcane
Done! So what are we gonna do about it? Malakal hasn't responded about the subs, and we'd still need someone not in the game to set it AI, as far as I can understand. I can probably get a mate to do it on Monday.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Em sorry guys but finding subs for uw nations is a chore. You would need to present a strong case to me. What age and stuff, I didnt follow this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom