Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Goral - One Broken Man courtesy of Deep Caverns

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm eagerly awaiting for the Underrail expansion and by the force of google I got to the RPS article about the game where I noticed a suspicious poster:

32060043351_d29cde7992_o.png

Well, the bum was rekt-ed by the other poster therefore a global crisis was averted :)

Then I checked the discussions on Steam and the same fucking thing happened. [link]

32029972252_d93d17c072_o.png

32060043211_0ccae71e72_o.png

So, at this point I realized that this fucking bum was on a personal vendetta against the game and I simply googled "goral underrail" ... which led me to the MOTHERLOAD :D

32060182141_537b666cf1_o.png

32140161286_3f7dbc8811_o.png

31368114663_008afa4ef4_o.png

I don't think additional comments are necessary. His review is simply invalidated by the simple fact that he starts the review of the game by stating that AoD is better (which doesn't make sense for someone unaware of rpg codex drama).

On the other hand, I actually agree with his criticism of Deep Caverns. The moment I reach Deep Caverns is the moment I lose all my interest in continuing however that doesn't make me go on such stupid vendettas.

And the most annoying thing is that he is shamelessly advertising AoD on most Underrail threads - even when it makes sense or not.

Vault Dweller Do you pay this guy?

Goral Did you had a complete mental breakdown thanks to the Deep Caverns? Why are you such a pathetic looser?

And by the way Goral if you wonder why I started this thread then the last question should have clarified that for you. We all know you are butthurt because Underrail won rpgcodex top in front of AoD which is simply irrelevant in the real world. However the fact that you advertise AoD shamelessly on most Underrail Steam threads and you actively persuade people to buy AoD instead of Underrail is a behavior worth of contempt and denotes unbound pettiness.

Short version: Yeah, Underrail is not perfect but don't hurt the game you fucking moron.

Last edited:

D!!

Educated
Positive review with 7/10 is "hurting the game" now? Or fair criticism about design of the specific location from the end-game?

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Goral, what AoD achievement is missing?
"Burn it". It requires very specific build and decisions.

As for toro's meltdown, I won't even comment on it besides mentioning to check the dates of the GOTY 2015 results and my posts/reviews (and the fact that I've been praising Underrail where it mattered and praising AoD in "what other RPG should I play" threads).

Edit:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/250520/discussions/0/361798516947869500/#c361798516949891846
https://steamcommunity.com/app/250520/discussions/0/458605613400285089/

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Positive review with 7/10 is "hurting the game" now? Or fair criticism about design of the specific location from the end-game?

Positive review which starts with "Age of Decadence is better" :)

The guy is working as an advertising plant for AoD derailing most threads with his inane shit. The fucking prick goes as far as trying to persuade others in not buying the game.

He goes after the game in the same petty manner SJWs are going after no-PC-compliant games. And that's simply wrong.

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
As for toro's meltdown, I won't even comment on it besides mentioning to check the dates of the GOTY 2015 results and my posts/reviews (and the fact that I've been praising Underrail where it mattered and praising AoD in "what other RPG should I play" threads).

And then you went completely nuts when AoD lost to Underrail :)

epeli

Arcane
ahahaha this shit is hilarious :lol:

bA5wSfC.png

Goral, really? :lol: Do you sincerely believe this sort of behavior was a good idea? That your desperate shilling is helping ITS more than hurting it?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
God you guys are clowns. Also: I did not enjoy Deep Caverns very much the first and only time I got to it.

Severian Silk

I cheated and used a walkthrough to get past Deep Caverns. Respawning enemies and limited supplies were too hardcore for me. Still better than AoD though.

Severian Silk

I had a bad spec and was only good at 1 type of combat.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
People who have that much trouble with DC are the same who take an arrow to the knee in Skyrim.
Only popamolers like you play Skyrim (and you mention that game an awful lot) or Fallout 4.

As for DC, not sure about others but I had no problems there besides the part where you had to inhale spores (which weakened you) to be teleported which is one of the stupidest things I've seen in any cRPG (and it's ironic that the same guys whine about teleportation in AoD where it makes sense but have no problems with something as retarded as this, lol). No one in his right mind would do that because they make you weaker and because one of the characters gave you the advice to watch out for it. It's all in my post: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...awakens-released.105387/page-151#post-4319112

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom