Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Good news. Even better news that Gollop disappeared from the face of earth. Seeing community ideas and white nose they generated during Chaos Reborn campaign..painful. Though playing a few games with him was fun, he's damn good at hjs own games ;)

Im glad he hid in a supplied bunker and works on what he thinks the game should be.

ColCol

Arcane
Good news. Even better news that Gollop disappeared from the face of earth. Seeing community ideas and white nose they generated during Chaos Reborn campaign..painful. Though playing a few games with him was fun, he's damn good at hjs own games ;)

Im glad he hid in a supplied bunker and works on what he thinks the game should be.

Very true. Chaos Reborn was great initially but got bogged down by a lot of crap.

ColCol

Arcane
From the looks of it humans can have parts of their body damaged. See the body-icon over the human?

mercyRPG

Cipher
Thank You for the screenshot!!

The alien gun has obviously WiP textures. Other than that the pic looks really nice. Phoenix Point has ways more potential than CrapHeap XCOM2 ever had.

Destroid

Arcane
The gun the alien is carrying looks like the artist stuck together a few other guns then scaled the model 2x up.

Mazisky

Magister
I don't Get why such abomination should use guns instead of just melting people with claws, spitting acid or whatever monster stuff, it feels weird

ColCol

Arcane
I don't Get why such abomination should use guns instead of just melting people with claws, spitting acid or whatever monster stuff, it feels weird

Honestly, from what I saw it looks like only starting monsters will have guns.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't you guys hate it when they hype you about a game and then you don't hear/read anything about it for months? Drop a pic at least Gollop!

ArchAngel

Arcane
Don't you guys hate it when they hype you about a game and then you don't hear/read anything about it for months? Drop a pic at least Gollop!
At this point I would be happy with just 100% confirmation they got money to make it.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We got an amazing update for the game!!! IT... HAS....

a logo.

16806817_394391014274478_5068175503768829257_n.jpg

:happytrollboy::codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

No , really, they changed their profile picture in facebook to that. That's all they did in the last 5 months or so

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Damn, even Broomhall is back. Music in the teaser sounds very "horror-generic" though. Hopefully the full tracks will be awesome like in the original.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom