Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] Which low level trash mob humanoid monster species are your favorite?

Which low level trash mob humanoid monster species are your favorites?

• Total voters

Jason Liang

Arcane
Ratmen are NOT trash mobs :argh:

latest

The most dreaded card in Rokugan...

latest

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Skeletons are good first enemies because they (in good games) introduce the player to more interesting concepts like resistance to piercing/undead specialties.

Zetor

Arcane
I wish crpgs took better advantage of the potential of kobolds -- in PNP I've had fun over the years exploiting players' expectation of their weakness, by having a lone kobold feign terror and run away at the sight of the PCs and lead them into a trap-filled corridor. Unfortunately, this trick only works once with a given group, but it's great fun when 4 ton block come crashing down on over-confident PC heads when they take the bait.
More CRPG designers need to play the AD&D 2nd ed module "Dragon Mountain"...

... aka that fucking module where goddamn kobolds annihilated our level 16 party of superheroes

v1rus

Arcane
I luv me sum kobolds. Such a pathetic beings by their very definition, and yet, they keep coming in waves. The 0.00000001% dragon blood makes the whole thing even more hilarious.

Also wanted to vote lizardmen, but I really think lizardmen should be an important, powerful race, something like in Warhammer. We arz kiengz and shit.

Lhynn

Arcane
Using kobolds gives the DM a license to be a complete asshole. Love them.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Lizardmen because you KNOW game is gonna throw them at you whenever you're traveling on the river, going through marshlands or something. It makes them sort of exclusive.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Funny, they can make snake people with six arms, but I don't think I ever saw cat people with six nipples/teats. At least not the Khajit in TES and the Mrrshan in Master of Orion. Considering how excited people get over two pixelated tits, one would think six pixelated tits would be thrice as exciting.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Funny, they can make snake people with six arms, but I don't think I ever saw cat people with six nipples/teats. At least not the Khajit in TES and the Mrrshan in Master of Orion. Considering how excited people get over two pixelated tits, one would think six pixelated tits would be thrice as exciting.
You obviously have never fully experienced the furry fandom.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
I voted skellys I like giving them the fireball and watching them turn to ash

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom