Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Zibniyat

Arcane
You pretender will "wake up" to a nightmare anyway and it will be too late for you (and me) to matter.

Zibniyat

Arcane
As of now, the offer is altered to reflect a recent purchase of my gems by one of the interested parties.

I've got some 50 F and 30 A gems for trade. I need astral pearls and/or death gems. A gems can only be purchased in bulk with equivalent number of F gems. If you've got an offer, send me a PM.

P.S. This offer isn't available to the Axis of Evil, obviously...

F gems remain. Grab them while they're hot!

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
giphy.gif

Zibniyat

Arcane
Guys... and those others. Don't send me PMs anymore, there's nothing we could possibly discuss. I'm butthurt enough to not want to waste any effort and time not strictly necessary on this game.

I've lost, and my job here is only to cause some others lose as well in the long run.

When the time comes, KoolNoodles will get my items and gems I don't spend.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Guys... and those others. Don't send me PMs anymore, there's nothing we could possibly discuss. I'm butthurt enough to not want to waste any effort and time not strictly necessary on this game.

I've lost, and my job here is only to cause some others lose as well in the long run.

When the time comes, KoolNoodles will get my items and gems I don't spend.

For.......mme...meeeee? :desu:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can I ask for a 6 hours extension? Thanks!

I'm butthurt enough to not want to waste any effort and time not strictly necessary on this game.

:hero:

I told you man, that everyone was planning something

I told you

But you had to terrorize the poor Jotuns

Zibniyat

Arcane
You told me, so what? You think I care or that I regret something? I don't.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey people, I'm very sorry but I can't commit to this anymore. I have just staled and don't know what the fuck happened in the last turn. I'll try to send this one, but we should think of a sub or something. My apologies. I might be a bad player, but I don't bail on people. But this end-of-year is being hell on me.

Thanks and Pantokrator bless~

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't really think anyone will want to sub in your ... situation.

Though I am happy to help both you with your burden and the apes with their obesity problem.
Seriously, profreshinal , you gotta watch that hunger of yours. With that growth rate, your squishy people might soon not be so squishy any more, and barely able to walk.

But fret not, we have created a food plan involving algae for you, freshly grown from Shinuyama's our new coastal provinces.
And the best thing: It won't cost you a dime (other than maybe moving those bats away to prevent collateral damage)!
Brillant, right?
High five!
11377581_507675079379563_1560787788_n.jpg

This image came up first when googling for "ape high five". A sign of the gods, I tell you.

Last edited:

profreshinal

Arcane
Though I am happy to help both you with your burden and the apes with their obesity problem.
Seriously, profreshinal , you gotta watch that hunger of yours. With that growth rate, your squishy people might soon not be so squishy any more, and barely able to walk.

It's called bulking up and we're just about to start turning it power-muscles

muscle-building-gym-exercise-monkey-buff-ape.jpg

Soon!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, but when Nazca's flimsy but fast birds are running around everywhere is a very bad time for that to happen :) God I'm so pissed at myself right now!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom