Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

I can't even tell if that is a parody written by a bethtard or a parody of a parody written by a Codexian infiltrator. Poe's law, I guess?

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I can't even tell if that is a parody written by a bethtard or a parody of a parody written by a Codexian infiltrator. Poe's law, I guess?

That entire sub consists of Bethtards. Anyone who unironically believes triple A RPGs are better than Age of Decadence is, well, a retard.

That entire sub consists of Bethtards. Anyone who unironically believes triple A RPGs are better than Age of Decadence is, well, a retard.

No question there. I am just surprised some random F3 fan would know about AoD/Codex, let alone reference them in a bethesda apologist subreddit and expect anyone to get it. Sounds almost like somebody from here shitposting.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
No question there. I am just surprised some random F3 fan would know about AoD/Codex, let alone reference them in a bethesda apologist subreddit and expect anyone to get it. Sounds almost like somebody from here shitposting.

Nah, a lot of people on Reddit know the Codex, they just can't stand its girth.

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
How about a single picture?

richardgarriott.jpg

naossano

Cipher
I just got access to a pre-released version of Grimoire and i encountered 5 issues, 567 micro-issues and 7845 nano-issues that Cleve hasn't noticed before.
Expect a short delay of aproximately 5 years, but don't worry, it will be released soon.

pippin

Looked up the original unedited quote and he's partly right, people tend to discuss things in a more substantial manner nowadays, but at the same time, whenever I look for game advice, the most helpful and "peaceful" threads are from 2007 to 2009.

Mychkine

Educated
Statements :

- Best RPG companies are Japanese.

- Black Isle and its offspring pale before the writing, gameplay and C&C in Atlus games.

- Even Pokemon games have better gameplay than any TB (don't even start with RTwP) western game.

- Alliance of simple mechanics with tough opposition makes Intelligent Systems the best tactical RPG developper in the world.

- Even Square did a better TRPG than any western company with FFT.

- In contrast, western games have a hard time disinguishing themselves from bad written fan fiction with their purple-prosed wall of texts showing us how much work their writers spend imagining an interesting (or not) setting without ever thinking how they could actually render it in game.

Last edited:

TigerKnee

Arcane
Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition is the best edition of D&D.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom