Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

sqeecoo

Arcane
Huh! Well that's weird. Can you check our old conversation from a previous game? I reused that one to send you those messages. Dunno why you wouldn't receive them. Here's a zoomed out screenie showing it's our conversation:

dokaz.jpg

How did I shoot first when half my original lands are under Pan flag? :M

When your lands are conquered by Jotun, then by me, and you haven't owned them for longer than you ever did own them, you lose all claims my friend.

The least you could have done is negotiate instead of sending a message the turn you attacked. Luckily for your Pretender my guys were stealthed. :smug:
Going through teh archives... unprovoked Pangaean aggression on Turn 22(!) already. Fair point about sending a message in advance though, but communication can be so hard sometimes!

Those provinces have been changing hands a lot. You forgot to mention that Vanheim was there as well.

Eadee

Scholar
Uhm... guys? maybe there's just an issue with the pms of this forum?

As much as it entertains me when my neighbours slaughter each other... get your stuff straight and get back to real bussiness.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Huh! Well that's weird. Can you check our old conversation from a previous game? I reused that one to send you those messages. Dunno why you wouldn't receive them. Here's a zoomed out screenie showing it's our conversation:

dokaz.jpg

I think if one leaves a conversation - then no more alerts or conversations about it.

Here's the proof. I've typed in the exact link to that conversation, and this is what I get:

yC7KSAB.jpg

I get an error. I cannot access it. I left that conversation ages ago, after I was defeated in that game. And who the hell "repurposes" old convos? You should be lynched.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Huh. Weird. Who leaves old conversations? In any case, it showed you as still being in the convo and when you didn't respond I assumed you just wanted to fight, not talk. Ah well. It looks like in modern times, slight miscommunication like that can cause the deaths of DOZENS of mages and terrible gangbangs. One must be careful!

Also, everyone give a warm welcome to hoverdog as our new R'lyeh! Welcome! Tell us if you need further extension to get your bearings.

Zibniyat

Arcane
You should invade Jotunheim, it's what Lizzurd would want, and it's what R'lyeh is destined for.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Huh. Weird. Who leaves old conversations? In any case, it showed you as still being in the convo and when you didn't respond I assumed you just wanted to fight, not talk. Ah well. It looks like in modern times, slight miscommunication like that can cause the deaths of DOZENS of mages and terrible gangbangs. One must be careful!

Also, everyone give a warm welcome to hoverdog as our new R'lyeh! Welcome! Tell us if you need further extension to get your bearings.

Well, now that it's settled, we can continue with our war of attrition apparently. Other players will know what to do, if they have some intelligence.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Nah I'm good. Pelagia, on the other hand, is about to get bad.

Welcome, hoverdog. I'm kinda dead at the moment, but I can provide you with peace and enlightenment! And anime!

Mostly anime. If you don't like Jomonese cartoons, peace will suffice.

Regarding Nazca and Mictlan

:kfc:

EDIT:

20161129150638_1.jpg

:discohitler:

Zibniyat

Arcane
I've submitted my turn, multiple times, but llamaserver is being unresponsive. No confirmation of receiving my turn, no change of my turn's status (still "waiting"). Please extend if necessary.

sqeecoo

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I've submitted my turn, multiple times, but llamaserver is being unresponsive. No confirmation of receiving my turn, no change of my turn's status (still "waiting"). Please extend if necessary.

sqeecoo

Same problems, assume it is patch related.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Great. The update broke some of my orders and some things went to shit. May the devs of this game have a temporary diarrhea lasting a few hours, followed by substantial stomach ache for a few hours, and then may they fully recover, for causing this shit.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I feel like somebody is walking my lands with a bane venom charm. If so, tsk tsk.

Also hoverdog , you have some interesting troop positions. You don't want to do this, surely? :hug:

Zibniyat

Arcane
The current situation is as follows:

My fliers are no match to Ys, and their sacreds really are great. They also invest heavily in PD and forts. Their forts are actually castles, having strong basic defences (> 600), so... yeah. They also have sailing, so raiding is a non-issue for them. Great.

Mictlan has just began another round of assaults, 2 of my lightly defended provinces fell, and now he'll probably besiege at least 1 of my forts. That was expected.

Agartha, well... as per my previous statement...

I said:
Also, currently they are the number 1 choice of me going all out against when everything starts falling appart.

85c094a2-7e6b-4cc4-b33f-2de0ba50ae79
VcFyQPr.jpg

I'll manage with my losses, but Agartha just lost a pretender prophet + some gear.

Also:

h6t4Orw.jpg

They lost 5 provinces and gained 1. They are about to lose that fort to the south as well. See those 2-3 stacks? Those are like 80 % of their total army. They know they've got nothing to fear from their allies (Mictlan and Ys), so they're confident in using almost their entire army against me. This is the same fate that awaits anyone who ultimately becomes their neighbour.

Anyone not using the current Agarthan situation to their advantage is a fool who will lose the game. If you don't care about that, however, you're missing out on an opportunity to roflstomp someone, perhaps only for once lel.

The Axis of Evil, Mictlan-Agartha-Ys, vies to annihilate their opponents. So far they're doing a great job, since no single nation can ever hope to stand against them.

Thus:
- I urge everyone to use this opportunity to their advantage and do something about those evil-doers.
- I could use any and all help in gems and (free?) items.

Also, 1 more thing. Nazca won't fall easily. You all have some 10-15 turns to invade this Axis before I fall, and once I fall - you are next. Use this time wisely.

Last edited:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Going on a trip until thursday afternoon (GMT) so I won't have any access to Dominions, could I get an extension? I've already uploaded this last turn so it should've be after this one.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I've got some 50 F and 30 A gems for trade. I need astral pearls and/or death gems. A gems can only be purchased in bulk with equivalent number of F gems. If you've got an offer, send me a PM.

P.S. This offer isn't available to the Axis of Evil, obviously...

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
I'll manage with my losses, but Agartha just lost a pretender + some gear.

That's a prophet national hero, not pretender. I never can keep the fucker for longer than a couple of turns, he cannot into timeout routing :negative:

Also, the gear was random loot from indies. I liked the robe though. Please keep it clean and untattered for its eventual retrieval.

They lost 5 provinces and gained 1.

Only for as long as it takes my people to walk up there and take them back. Your kentucky fried chicken are no match to my one-eyed snakes when you don't have a bottleneck to cork with skellyspam.

Those are like 80 % of their total army.

You might be up for a surprise there ;)

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
I've got some 50 F and 30 A gems for trade. I need astral pearls and/or death gems. A gems can only be purchased in bulk with equivalent number of F gems. If you've got an offer, send me a PM.

P.S. This offer isn't available to the Axis of Evil, obviously...

And I just happen to have a use for F and could part with some D. This offer isn't available to Nazca, of course, but all the third parties know what to do. 5% middleman cut sounds just about right to my ears :lol:

Zibniyat

Arcane
That's a prophet national hero, not pretender. I never can keep the fucker for longer than a couple of turns, he cannot into timeout routing :negative:

Yeah, I stand corrected. I actually re-read my post to check for any grammatical errors, and still failed to see what I've wrote here. I may have desired it to be your pretender, so I wrote it like that lel.

mondblut

Arcane
When my pretender wakes up, you won't miss it, that much is guaranteed.

cx32s.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom