Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Wild Slop

Arcane
Good stand with the true believers. Thanks to those who supported my recognition. :salute:

That question is "Who will win" not "who will you vote for" which is the relevant question.

The latter can be found here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ll-who-will-you-vote-for.109475/#post-4602875
Yes and it was clear that throughout the long haul of the Trump thread that Western and copx. (and others *such as Brayko ) were among the Trump supporters. People who, at an early point, were cynical and expected the worst outcome were not necessarily against him, Julian Assange as well.

Should they be punished for being Doubting Thomases? Perhaps, but if Jesus overlooked such doubt should not we?

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You were apparently not a high-T true believer of the God Emperor TRUMP and are being jailed for heresy.

syse3cp.png

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/potus-2016-last-call.111435/

This is really lame, I expected better from this place. That vote was during time when Trump himself was low energy and seemed to be giving up. Right before FBI reopened Shillary case.

This Stalinesque tactic of retroactive laws is typical of the current brutal administration comrade.

Ideally, bars are for those so adamant of a Hillary victory they posted in this thread various comments about how Trump would quit, never win, etc...
Bad news, friend. I already took the top bunk.

No, you idiot, he said WE WOULD NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

I see you've picked up some tactics from the regressive left, namely revisionism and selective reporting. Sad. Trump said the race was rigged; it was rigged against Bernie the cuck and it was rigged against Trump. Codexers who expected the corrupt establishment to successfully cook the vote against him are actually closer to his own pre-vote stance than the zealots. I don't believe for a second that he'd accept the outcome of a rigged election if he had lost, but I guess you do if you think the vote meant everything. In no uncertain terms, real Trump supporters are being punished for their lack of faith in the Kwanzian electoral system, not their lack of faith in Trump, and all this at the behest of butthurt shadow Hillary liberals who want to drive wedges into the righteous meme crusade and muddy the waters. Can't believe you're falling for it.

In no uncertain terms, real Trump supporters are being punished for their lack of faith in the Kwanzian electoral system, not their lack of faith in Trump, and all this at the behest of butthurt shadow Hillary liberals who want to drive wedges into the righteous meme crusade and muddy the waters. Can't believe you're falling for it.

Vote rigging, democrat war on voter IDs, which could only possibly mean illegal vote, anti-Trump propaganda from mainstream media with almost entire Hollywood shilling for Hillary. Add to that Trump's own subpar performance in third debate after finally getting an unbiased moderator and it was perfectly reasonable to assume Hillary would win at the time. Donald himself looked like he was just playing things out and getting ready for his plan B, which was TrumpTV network. The FBI thing is what turned the tide and got Trump re-energized.
If I knew I was gonna get an insulting "I cried for Hillary" achievement over some stupid fucking poll after being supportive of Trump all that time I probably wouldn't have even bothered participating in that thread. Codex is rigged!

Last edited:

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
What's more, I was the first person to shitpost nag whine suggest MAGA buttons, in the "we need a zing!" thread, where I suggested various trump icons instead of the cucky ones we have now. The thread is gone and retardoed or something, but I was the spiritual origin of the current buttons.

DU pls. Every day that passes is another day where I can't add righteous trump ratings to posts that deserve it. Don't torture me like this. Give me my status as righteous among Trumpkins.

Cool name

Arcane
I did not believe Trump would actually manage to win, though. Still I was never "with her" and thus I do not want to nor deserve to be locked up with Metro, Juan_Carlo, Bradylama, and all the other liburl cucks.
Who is the nobler? The men who doubted that Trump would win, but fought on nevertheless for their higher ideals in the grim darkness of eternal war, or the mercenaries and war profiteers who lined up after the victory, eager for the spoils that would fall their way? Sad!
baranta.gif
:bunkertime:
baranta.gif
yeah srsly

it's telling that the people most eager to jail loyal supporters who were simply pessimistic about the chances of good triumphing are mostly foreigners

now, I'm not against foreign allies in the fight for freedom provided they stay where they belong, but the simple fact is they did not have as high a stake in this election as real Americans, nor was their faith tested nearly so hard.

they were not bombarded constantly for over a year with low-energy negativity. they were not surrounded by people declaring them literally Hitler. they did not personally experience decades of American decline that could have any man questioning if things could ever get better. they did not have to conceal their beliefs to protect career and family like those deep behind enemy lines in solid blue states did.

perhaps most importantly of all, despite providing welcome meme assistance on the internet they, unlike even the pessimistic Americans, did not vote for Trump

if even a single foreigner gets the Trump tag, every American proven supporter should, whether or not they feared evil would win.

that's what President Trump would want.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yeah why is copx in jail? Guy is a refugee-hating, Cuckmany-despising (not what it was, but what it has become) grade-A shitlord. Slander?

He doesn't deserve jail with the pedophiles and communists! (leftists)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
OK, I assembled all Trump supporters who were left out and posted somewhere in this thread about it.....

Archibald

Dark Underlord?

Archibald was NOT a faithful Trump supporter he voted for Hillary in the official poll and openly endorsed a Trump defeat documented in the link below.

syse3cp.png

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...lectoral-map-predictions.111840/#post-4811061
After some consideration, I deem the poll irrelevant. Question clearly asks who you *think* will win, not whom you *want* to win.

Therfore all those unjustly imprisoned for voting Hillary shall be freed.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I voted him in office, I guess that's badge enough for me. I didn't post in the Trump thread. Sorry gaiz, I don't socialize much here.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
OK, I assembled all Trump supporters who were left out and posted somewhere in this thread about it.....

Archibald

Dark Underlord?

Archibald was NOT a faithful Trump supporter he voted for Hillary in the official poll and openly endorsed a Trump defeat documented in the link below.

syse3cp.png

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...lectoral-map-predictions.111840/#post-4811061
After some consideration, I deem the poll irrelevant. Question clearly asks who you *think* will win, not whom you *want* to win.

Therfore all those unjustly imprisoned for voting Hillary shall be freed.
BUT!!!! If you give ppl the tag they deserve Tommy Wiseau gets :butthurt:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom