Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Kz3r0

Arcane
I don't want a badge, thank you.
I do want bernie equivalents of trumpfists.
Here:
cuck.png
meh.png

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You were apparently not a high-T true believer of the God Emperor TRUMP and are being jailed for heresy.

syse3cp.png

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/potus-2016-last-call.111435/

This is really lame, I expected better from this place. That vote was during time when Trump himself was low energy and seemed to be giving up. Right before FBI reopened Shillary case.

This Stalinesque tactic of retroactive laws is typical of the current brutal administration comrade.

Ideally, bars are for those so adamant of a Hillary victory they posted in this thread various comments about how Trump would quit, never win, etc...

Let me just go on the record and state that I never supported Hillary. I did expect the corrupt establishment to steal the victory however, and going by what Trump said -- so did he. You may as well jail Trump for refusing to abide by the election results before the vote. Clearly, this witch hunt has been organized by liberal infiltrators.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Let me just go on the record and state that I never supported Hillary.

Good for you.
I did expect the corrupt establishment to steal the victory however

Luck you didn't vote in that poll, huh?

, and going by what Trump said -- so did he.
No, you idiot, he said WE WOULD NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

You may as well jail Trump for refusing to abide by the election results before the vote.

Trump is the next President of the United States of America.
No, I'm still not tired of winning. :smug:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I have always been pro trump over Shillary. I want those kewl Trump buttons. Just ask Bruce on the Obsidianshite forums who I was cheering for. L0L I may be a princess but I know who the king is. :)

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If this is some punishment for picking Hillary to win fair enough, but I never supported Hillary.

Yeah, me neither. I am a fucking Nazi patriarch damn it!

I did not believe Trump would actually manage to win, though. Still I was never "with her" and thus I do not want to nor deserve to be locked up with Metro, Juan_Carlo, Bradylama, and all the other liburl cucks.

Really DarkUnderlord, at least come up with a third category for defeatist Trump supporters. What about simply replacing the golden Trump badge with a French flag (text: "I surrendered too early").
Welcome to the concentration camp, JUDEN!

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Everyone wants to be part of the Trump fraternity. I'm starting to question the loyalty of these last minute beggars trying to acquire our god emperor's badge of honor.

Deleted member 7219

Give me the Hillary badge. If we're having a Codex Civil War, I'm gonna pick a fucking side and I'm against braindead morons every single time.

First Brexit and then a Trump presidency. These are hard times for braindead libshits.

:smug:

Yeah, it's tough seeing stupid people win. I guess the world went so long actually fucking working, it's about time things got massively fucked again. I'm not so fussed about Brexit because a weak pound actually helps my company. But a weak, inarticulate, ignorant, policy-less Putin-cuck Trump in charge of the US? That's bad for everyone.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Yeah, it's tough seeing stupid people win. I guess the world went so long actually fucking working, it's about time things got massively fucked again. I'm not so fussed about Brexit because a weak pound actually helps my company. But a weak, inarticulate, ignorant, policy-less Putin-cuck Trump in charge of the US? That's bad for everyone.
47068260.jpg

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Irenaeus vouch for my badge.
7wRA0YR.jpg
This should be proof enough.

You should also have expressed support on the thread.

If you ask which thread, you already lost.

Something like this?
Trump! Trump! Trump!
Markets cant predict shit. Just shows how much money is lost with careless investments.
They also said that a Trump victory was as likely as brexit. Lets hope they are right on this one.
I am Pro-Trump, but still think he is a new low on politics, and that he represents, a very sorry state of USA democracy.
I disagree with him in many things, yet i take him as he is.

Same with John Cleese. You shouldn't dismiss someone, just because you don't see eye to eye, on a subject.
You are bound to disagree with everyone about something sometimes. And doing so with John Cleese is coming out losing.

Edit:

He is on our side.

Farage

Arcane
Patron
Can i still enlist or is it too late?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom