Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats Released

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Real gamers drop their "adult" responsabilities in order to do justice to the greates cause. Everything else, like delivering the manuscript, deadlines and giving food to your kids comes second.

I'm not at home until Tuesday.

Drowed

Arcane
Well, I bought it. I mean, why care if I'll have to eat sandwiches for 2 days instead of lunch, if I'll be doing the right thing? :salute:

Now, it's time to die a lot. This will be a fun weekend.

Arthandas

Liturgist
I have second copy for gift too - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, if anyone wants it.
I could use that :)

M0RBUS

Augur
Finally I started repeating a fight over and over hoping for the RNG to give me the needed edge, lol. Good old AoD.
I keep getting shot to shit by a crossbow girl I can't hit with my shit crossbow dude and I can't reach her with melee. It's the 2nd Roxxane? fight. She wipes out my team before I can kill all her henchmen. Think think, what to do...
Hoping for RNG is not a good strategy, but it does work if you're min-maxing. If you're not, I suggest bombs to knock her down, nets to decrease her THC a hammer to the face to put her in her place.
Crossbows are a pain though. Positioning is important against them, I found.

Emmanuel2

Savant
It seems that the emperor fight (or the entirety of the game after the Praetorians) is a bit overtuned for Solo Psychopath. It boils down to hoping that RNG wins you the entire fight through constant dodging/blocking.

Cadmus

Arcane
Finally I started repeating a fight over and over hoping for the RNG to give me the needed edge, lol. Good old AoD.
I keep getting shot to shit by a crossbow girl I can't hit with my shit crossbow dude and I can't reach her with melee. It's the 2nd Roxxane? fight. She wipes out my team before I can kill all her henchmen. Think think, what to do...
Hoping for RNG is not a good strategy, but it does work if you're min-maxing. If you're not, I suggest bombs to knock her down, nets to decrease her THC a hammer to the face to put her in her place.
Crossbows are a pain though. Positioning is important against them, I found.
Thanks for the suggestions, brah.
Can you also suggest where should I conjure some additonal bombs to knock her down? I will ask those ants to kindly pick up the pieces of the bombs from their tunnels and bring them up to the surface again I suppose. Also, while you're at it, explain to me how can I net her when I don't have any nets left? Does "a hammer to the face" work when I cannot reach her with melee weapons? It sure as shit doesn't seem like it cuz I keep clicking that buten and nothing happens.

Anyway, thanks for the attempt at advice but that's useless as shit.

Is there a way to tell my characters which way to face while they're in battle? I can't seem to find anything.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Okay, where do I find Portraits for this that match in game portrait art?

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I still have an Age of Decadence that only works on Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Bahamas, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Mexico, if anyone wants it.

Or wants to trade for the EU version :P

I accept your gift, thank you very much.
Sure, just add me on steam.

Romance her.
:troll:

Arthandas

Liturgist
I have second copy for gift too - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, if anyone wants it.
I could use that :)
Sorry too late - already gave it to some Codexer with ~10 posts.

But I can give you Caves of Qud if you are like and play roguelikes. )
No dad! I want dungeon rats! It's what the cool kids are playing!

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Romance her.

Actually, it's kinda a pity that you can't rape her when you encounter her later on (she's in the perfect position for that). It's annoying that the game world does everything it can to humiliate you in every manner possible, but you can't even once punch it back.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Anyway, whoever asked for Caves of Qud, you'll get it.
But don't ask it for collection sake please, only if you like to play roguelikes.

flabbyjack

Arcane
Ugh, another spin-off cash-grab by a huge publisher. A party-based strategy game? How mainstream. Someone at Iron Tower Studios is making a lot of money off this one.

I'll bet their next title is going to be a gem-based card collecting 'RPG'.

Obviously just kidding.
:takemyjewgold:

agris

Arcane
Patron

Morkar Left

I bought AoD as well besides having a shit ton of other rpgs on my playlist currently ongoing. But I was in the mood for something a bit more gritty. Which one should I play first? Does AoD takes place before DR in the timeline of the world?

Aenra

Pope Amole II any Youtube guides incoming? They could help a lot with visibility
(you were the one doing the Underrail ones, right?)

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Yeah, I'll do them. I'm also streaming this on twitch (in russian). Keep in mind that I only got my hands on this game in early friday so I still have to do some testing & stuff. Plenty of it, actually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom