Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A note about my shit

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I don't delete, change titles, move shit around, split posts for no reasons, accept money from devs to keep threads pure and shut down nonconformist thought, move 90% of your threads to retardoland, tec.

All these things are very rude and I really don't understand exactly what I have done to be targeted by you fucking retards. Couldn't your whore mothers keep a guy around long enough to teach you ill-bred console loving pansies some of the more basic manners and/or common courtesies?

Exactly what did I do to garner so much hate from the staff here? I try hard very hard to be kind and courteous and be a constructive poster. I have never once said anything bad about any of you monkey idiots - no matter how retarded you all are. I make professional and thoughtful posts, trying to bring a smile here and there to the couple people who like me, and the next time I log in all my posts are retardoed for no reason.

Other people make a post about Zelda in the jrpg forums even though it isn't a jrpg and that is just dandy. I make a post about Zelda in the jrpg forums and it gets retardoed by some retard.

I have been pointing out for a long time that it's completely wrong to call soccer football, and yet it's still happening all the time in the sports forum. FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL. SOCCER IS NOT FOOTBALL. SOCCER IS SOCCER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I know you fucking degenerate console loving savages prefer your pictolanguage to communicate with, but this seems a simple enough concept that I would not need to draw pictures to get it understood. How would you retards like it if I started calling Rugby Tennis, or swimming running? Maybe I should call Golfing Gymnastics? Maybe call Ice Skating basketball.

There is no reason to call soccer football. I know England is super advanced with their super modern monarchy and all, and that whole driving on the left side of the road was a great call and really caught on like fire the world over. But these super advanced people do make mistakes. Mistakes like gravely underestimating the need for cosmetic dentistry. And calling soccer football when there is a real sport that is played by real men already called football. Too late you fucking peasants, the word has been taken. Sure, we can all agree that putting the boot of tyranny down and acting all despotic was the total correct call in Ireland. Those savages can't rule themselves. It would be total catholic anarchy. Thumbs up for that one. The last thing the world needs is Irish people with autonomy making their own decisions as to the fate of their Island. Excuse me, I mean England's Island that just so happens to be populated by Irish savages.

What I am looking for is A) to have you retards leave my shit alone. Or b) have you retards tell me exactly what I did to deserve this treatment when I have done nothing to deserve it that I am aware of other than try and bring some class to this console site.

Thank you and regards,

Roqua

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
you're trying way too hard
also, football is football, it's been called football before gridiron was even invented

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So did you ever have your fight with Bryce?

Roqua

Prospernaut
you're trying way too hard
also, football is football, it's been called football before gridiron was even invented

Or you are not trying hard enough - think about that for a minute, miss. Also, I never try unless paid to do so. Lastly but not leastly, the better noun takes precedence in all cases. Hamburger is a place in Germany, ground meat, or, the thing that it now really is - a fucking hamburger (all beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onion on a sesame seed bun - and yes I know that and their menu song by heart and have since they were burned into my mind as a child).

Football, the real football now, has men doing man things. The old football, or soccer as it is correctly known, is very popular with the ladies. Soccer, like field hockey and volleyball, are girl sports. No amount of wishing or eurofishing will change this.

So, we have indisputably proven football is and shall always be the real football played by men, and soccer is the girl sport played by girls and guys who mostly do not like girls. I think we can all agree that the people who know what football is and use the word correctly for the correct sport shower more and are less greasy than the soccer fans who still have kings and queens and dukes like the dark ages or nepotism and bribery are the norm in their borderline 3rd world countries or overtly third world countries.

Also, for the rest of you savages -

So

:edgy:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Roqua, you seem upset.

What are you basing this on? Do I really come across as angry all the time? I reread my post and I am not getting an angry vibe from it. I think you fucking retards have been conditioned to be even more retarded when reading and see the lack of emoticon usage as signs of anger.

I do get upset, but the last time I got upset online is when I was called a liar. I dislike that. I probably should not have said that since the monkeys and zingos (that is my new word for the retards who think their one line zingers zing when they just plain suck) will be calling me a liar every two seconds now. But, what the hell. Since I have come back to the codex it seems I have been in one really long ultra-retard fight with every fucking retarded kid on the planet so not much will change.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Roqua, you do realize that people call things differently depending on their location, right? For example, when you're east of the Mississippi river, you won't find Best Foods mayonnaise anywhere. It doesn't exist, unless someone brings a jar from the west coast with them.

Why is that? you ask. It's because it's called Hellman's mayonnaise there. Not Best Foods, Hellman's. Incredible, isn't it?

Why am I talking about mayonnaise?

Mustawd

Roqua, you do realize that people call things differently depending on their location, right? For example, when you're east of the Mississippi river, you won't find Best Foods mayonnaise anywhere. It doesn't exist, unless someone brings a jar from the west coast with them.

Why is that? you ask. It's because it's called Hellman's mayonnaise there. Not Best Foods, Hellman's. Incredible, isn't it?

Why am I talking about mayonnaise?

Are you fucking retarded Crispy? The best mayo is Duke's mayonnaise.

duanth123

Arcane
What I am looking for is A) to have you retards leave my shit alone. Or b) have you retards tell me exactly what I did to deserve this treatment when I have done nothing to deserve it that I am aware of other than try and bring some class to this console site.

They can't handle a man of your passions Roqua

Last edited:

Roqua

Prospernaut

They can't handle of man of your passions Roqua

Well, it is unbridled so that is understandable.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Consoles are awesome. You have football games like FIFA and RPGs like Zelda, what else do you need? I love consoles and that's why I love RPG Codex. Consoles breed happiness, beauty and love.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Police brutality is the only way to keep order in a hive of viliany.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom