Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

sqeecoo

Arcane
An early war! I like it!

Guys, just a reminder that as per the rules I won't extend just because it looks like someone might stall - extensions are per request and only 24h per turn (unless someone is away for a few days or something drastic like that).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I hereby declare war on all neighbors who inhabit any forest, and are shorter than giants or don't have gills. You may have peace by vacating said forests and establishing national parks, run by Pangaea.

lorax3_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Can Joined on the 4th of July update us on their situation with Jotunheim's army conquering one of their capital-circle provinces?
Jotunheim's prophet and small group of garmhirdings attacked from west after they took the throne at 186. Apparently I can fight those despite their E9N9S4 bless, even though it means heavy losses for me. What I'm worried about is the big blob of glosos that's coming for me from the south (at 146 at the moment). No idea how to handle those.

My capital is at 195.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I guess giant holy beserkers, werewolves, and swarming midget warriors are just not enough for Jotunheim, they have to also bring out the fucking sacred trampling flaming boars. Good luck July, good luck. At least they can't trample your knights, I guess.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Sorry, traveling abroad, visiting the GF. I missed the drama. I'm in now. Behave lt have a goblin down your throat.
(Please don't kill me)

Anyways, could I get a 4h extension in the event that I can't get to the PC in time? I submitted my turn earlier today but connection at my GF is atrocious so it seems it got lost midway. Thanks!

Lizzurd

Cipher
The 4 biggest lies of history:
1 - I love you
2 - The check is in the mail
3 - I am from the government and I am here to help you
4 - I wouldn't postpone for more then 24 hours

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom