Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Man's Sky

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Sure, my bad.

So what's the status of the dev studio behind this game? Is it really off the radar? I've tried to google something, but the wiki page has nothing, their company page is useless, and the main guy's twitter is dead for months now with the last massage about focusing on the customer support. On a top of that, one of my colleagues just said to me that even the "share your discoveries" feature is a lie, since already visited systems just reset in-game after some time.

On a top of that, one of my colleagues just said to me that even the "share your discoveries" feature is a lie, since already visited systems just reset in-game after some time.

Didn't they disprove that one days after it was reported? A couple people de-synced for some reason and that's why it happened to them. Others made the long trek back to some of their first systems and they were all still recorded.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Oh, ok then. I will verify this and ask that guy. He dropped this game 3 weeks after the release.

Gotta admire the autism of some backtracking to their initial planet.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
a6b2969dad.png

Someone's still working on the game.

Beowulf

Arcane
"Hmm, I wonder if I can make only green planets? What was that variable? Nah, doesn't ring a bell. And this - nope, doesn't do anything. Let's revert the changes."

Do you want to save changes to the project? Y/N

"Hell, but I didn't change anything. Oh well, never mind"

Y

Autopublish on.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Sean Murray wrote the tweed.

He probably had a mental breakdown, after drinking some bottles of vodka and seeing his career in shambles he wanted to take it back to the people who let him down so badly, i.e. not liking his game.

The next morning he probably realized that a developer who starts abuse will be out of the job within days, unless he is Derek Smart. But he does not have 1% of Derek Smarts class.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And then you remember that he made enough money to never have to work again, from a few Internet retards. And you're sad again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom