Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Anyone that can help me out with this. In Depot A I have retrieved the North Gate Card in that underground place with the sentry bots, but where the hell is the north gate it's supposed to open?
To the north.

Jazz_

Arcane

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Yeah that was my bad, I needed the East Key but as soon as I got the North Gate Key I left that underground place, the East Gate one was in another room guarded by 2 turrets.

Ah I was wondering another thing, to use the shield emitters you have to craft them, right? You can't just buy them and use them? I haven't met anyone who sells them so far (I'm in CoreCity).
Nah, you can buy them a little later in the game, and the enemies that use them in combat will drop them. So you can get shield emitters even without crafting skills. They wont just be perfectly tailored to your needs. The emitters are sold in electronics shops. They should appear around when you hit level 10 or maybe 11.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Crafting isn't *needed* for anything actually. You can find decent gear in the game-world, and even some OP stuff. That said, crafting makes your life much easier and provides you with great specialized gear for your character, loads of money and you can get stuff much earlier in the course of the game. It's also one of the few games where this mechanic is very fun. It's going to bother you not being able to make supersteel stuff in the end, but you can get by perfectly without it. I wouldn't think of playing in "hard" without crafting though.

Parabalus

Arcane
Crafting is so strong you can stealth through Deep Caverns without any invested points in stealth, just with high quality black cloth gear + sporadic cloak emitter. You can also make shields with >1800 capacity while most found stuff is <500.
While you may find items of comparable quality to those you can craft, they won't have the additional mods, ie. never found a headband with 2 mods. Infused leather is insane and unavailable w/o crafting.
No reason to ever skip crafting since it's fun and functional.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
And when they come, stun grenades, incendiary grenades, adrenaline shot an any other useful stims you have.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
When was Styg supposed to say something more about the project he's currently working on?

Infantry

Educated
When was Styg supposed to say something more about the project he's currently working on?

Edit: Disregard the below if you weren't alluding to Underrail, sorry.

Original tease:

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2358.msg13453#msg13453

Recent teases:

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2358.msg13775#msg13775

and

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2358.msg13830#msg13830

I would guess that a formal announcement will be made closer to the end of the year.

Infantry

Educated

"...the new thing."

Tobias-Funke-The-Thing.jpg

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
We'll announce it sometime during the following month.

I didnt understand most of Lore from crystals, will this be expanded or explained?

I mean "ancient leviathans", things that either happened or will happen etc. I posted text of alll Crystal lore in steam forum, but still no idea what was all about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom