Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Dayyālu

Arcane
Hmmm... anyone knowing what's going on with the Dom invisionfree board?
That game needs some kind of forum that doesn't fall apart from old age ;)

The Dominions subforum will stand the test of ages. We can already glimpse eternity.

(No friggin' idea. This morning it worked.)

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
I've just found the first neighbour. Indeed, "Life underneath the waves corresponds in many ways to that on dry land. The sea sheeep is a sheeep with webbed feet..."

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Am I the only one who received SIX mails from the Llamaserver, stating they received "revised turns" with an hour or less between them? I sent those turns earlier today and everything seemed OK. Is this usual?

mondblut

Arcane
Guys!

I found Agartha!

In a cave!

Yeah, that's where we live.

67059008.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
I still haven't found anyone :( Mictlan is all alone in the world. And we don't even sacrifice people anymore! Pls tell me where you are, friends. I'm in the middle of the map.

Also, turn extended!

Lizzurd

Cipher
Hey, people. I am moving to the other city, so if I don't come soon please postpone the next turn.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Wow, cool picture, Dayyālu.
Also, it seems I wouldn't move anywhere. At least today. So nevermind my previous post.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I still haven't found anyone :( Mictlan is all alone in the world. And we don't even sacrifice people anymore! Pls tell me where you are, friends. I'm in the middle of the map.

Also, turn extended!

Don't worry, WE found you. :)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My pretender's titles. Hilarious!

the Shadow

the Terror of the Tomb
Got nothing on this one.

Master of Fruit Trees ?????
276.jpg
?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom