Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Lizzurd

Cipher
It is faulted again! :M

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nono, that's the start where I accidentally kept the old map. We haven't started yet, since we are getting a map error message for .v2 that says to email the llamaserver god with the map file attached, which is what I've done.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
iirmfn.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
Um, actually, I gotta email both the .map and the "image" file. Do we have an image file? Is it the same .tga as ShaludaCodexEdition? I guess I should make another copy of that .tga file and rename it to Shaldua_Codex_Edition_v2.tga?

sqeecoo

Arcane
I sent the ShaludaCodexEdition.tga, the guy says he'll hopefully upload this evening and then we should be good to go. Maybe.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I've got a no cave start again :negative:

Every(6) test I did started Agartha in one of the caves. Which province did you start in good sir?

Edit: Be sure to check the province info, one of the starts isn't "in" the cave parts of the map(top and bottom), but is still a cave.

Every(6) test I did started Agartha in one of the caves. Which province did you start in good sir?

Edit: Be sure to check the province info, one of the starts isn't "in" the cave parts of the map(top and bottom), but is still a cave.

We haven't had a real second start yet. It's just sqeecoo toying with us mere mortals using the same old map file. Your edit required for some reason llama-intervention, which we are waiting for at the moment.

mondblut

Arcane

It was 267 I think, and it wasn't a cave. But if it's a false start, doesn't matter )

sqeecoo

Arcane
We are waiting for the llamaserver guy to respond :) Starting a new game wouldn't help, he has to check to see what's wrong with the .map/.tga file.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
We are waiting for the llamaserver guy to respond :) Starting a new game wouldn't help, he has to check to see what's wrong with the .map/.tga file.

I think, and could be wrong, that because I renamed it, he has to upload(or whatever) the new .map file to llamaserver so that it is recognized instead of the old one. They use the same .tga, I'm not patient enough to be messing with that.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
't was surely worth it, eh?

:hero:

At this point I am not sure. A whole hour, maybe more, of my life wasted in notedpad++ and the boringest screens of Dominions.

All because some fish lover cried about a connection they'll never really need, and mondblut thinks Agartha needs to be more powerful and not less. Madness.

:badnews:

mondblut

Arcane
All right, I am all the way in a nice, dark, wet, warm, tight cave now. Feels good, man. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom