Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPGWatch?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Jeezus christ, look at all those sycophants +1'ing the stereotypical me me me diatribe of SJW "I'm so depressed/repressed" bullshit. One minute she's lecturing everyone on how perfect she is, the next she's claiming she's willing to "kick people into their grave" (lol, figuratively) if they suggest she's not. Could it be any more possible for someone to have a 'Praise me like a shoe or else' personality?

Translation of her post: "I'm emotionally unstable and cannot handle other opinions which are by definition evul. I need my Safe Space™ or else!"

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Aubrielle's Deeply Personal Conversation ...
egomaniac rant, some snippets:
"Life is teh hard!"
"I'm too selfish to even tend to my pets."
"I have no friends IRL so I'm depending on the emotional gratification this place gives me."
That's not how conversations work, Aubrielle.

I feel sorry for everyone who has to "hang out IRL over coffee or lunch and talk about stuff" with you.
Must be traumatising.

Last edited:

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
We need more Codex Females to comment on Aubrielle's personality flaws so I know whether it's safe for me to join in.

For the moment: she seems... interesting. :M

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Aubrielle writes good editorials for RPGWatch. The new RPGWatch forum rules are written and enforced by the owner of the house: Myrthos.
Some trolls were driven off - mission accomplished.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Aubrielle writes good editorials for RPGWatch. The new RPGWatch forum rules are written and enforced by the owner of the house: Myrthos.
Some trolls were driven off - mission accomplished.
Enjoy your ghost town boyo.

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
lol celerity has a twatter, good retweets though. In a thread about losers here some more abyss gazing.

:abyssgazer:

Holy shitfuck, this is the most abyss thing in a long time. What the fuck happened to those people? We need a wall on US - Europe border, there is no hope for the colonies. And then a wall-mid europe to separate Germanistans etc from rest of us.

I'm starting to stockpile weapons.
:backawayslowly:

6bk7XRP.jpg

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
We need more Codex Females to comment on Aubrielle's personality flaws so I know whether it's safe for me to join in.

For the moment: she seems... interesting.

*fades out of WoW legion*

She's an SJW attention whore who hates men and also seems completely insane lol

*fades back into WoW legion, screaming silently inside...*

Repressed Homosexual
Google search "RPGWatch Aubrielle", 2nd link:

Aubrielle's Deeply Personal Conversation
May 24th, 2016, 15:00
Hey lovelies. It's me, your friendly news poster, article scribbler and occasional barricade stormer. It's early in the morning, I slept like crap, and I'm right out of bed. In other words, the very, very best time to write. Let's do this, before I lose my nerve.

Imma lay it all down for you, if you're interested in hearing. I'm not normally this vocal with how I'm really feeling, because that makes you vulnerable, and being vulnerable in a public space is rarely a good idea. But with you, right now? I'm alright with it.

So many of you sent me the most amazing messages when I left. I still have to respond to them. The fact is, most of you are incredible people. I adore you. I really do.

"Friend" is such a loaded term with me. It implies a level of emotional commitment, trust, and vulnerability…a sort of step in a relationship out of someone's outermost layers of trust and into a closer orbit. I rarely use that term with people. But I'll use it here, now, since RPGWatch - collectively - has very much become my friend. A good friend, a close one. No matter what's going on, a friend is there if you need them, and whatever you feel about me right now on an individual level, if someone messages me and tells me the site needs me, I want to be there. That's what friends do. If any of you individually messaged me and said you needed someone, I'd be there too. It's likely that anyone doing that is someone I'd drop everything for. That's really how I feel. I know you'd do the same for me, most of you.

The truth is, I'm actually a really sensitive person. Like I told Elel the other day, I'm an INFP (introverted/feeling/perceiving)…the ultimate idealist. On top of that, I'm an empath. So it's hard for me to go through life and just not pay attention to the things people say or what they believe. And I don't think I should be asked to.

Last year was pretty horrible for me personally, to be honest. I don't like to gripe publicly so I haven't said much to a lot of you, but I've shared some things with Fluent and Myrthos and Couch…bits and pieces, here and there. In no particular order, it involved countless battles with SO many people (professionally and personally), treatment for depression, a major surgery, a hospital stay, my partner getting injured, and the deaths of four pets. It was an absolute bitch of a year and I'm so glad it's over. And of course, on top of all that (none of which I'd really like to go into…it was shitty and it's over now and you don't want all the grisly details and I don't really want to relive any of it), I was dedicating myself to the Watch pretty heavily in parts of it. Though not all of it, because I was off dealing with…whatever.

Sooo, no. I'm not a fickle person by nature, even if I was to you last year. I just needed to deal with stuff. And to be brutally honest, it was hard coming on here with the climate that existed at the time and…who wants to devote x number of hours a week to people that vocally express that they think you're less than them cognitively, genetically, whatever? Who likes being told that they don't deserve to be happy? Who likes being told they aren't allowed to have the basic things in life we all want? Security, safety, love? And who likes being publicly dragged through the mud by bullies? Definitely not me. I feel like I've fought hard and risked my life to have those things and if some douchenozzle wants to tell me I don't deserve it, I will happily kick him into his own grave, figuratively. And I will certainly not make sacrifices in my own life to make him (or her) happier in any way. Those people aren't worthy of my labors and endeavors - it was my partner that told me that last year, more than once.

But here I am. And I'm here now because - at the moment, knock on wood, a lot of the more toxic people have gone or remain lurking in the lower levels of the site's flooded, reeking depths. And yeah, I'm sorry…I can't sugarcoat that. Last year, the site had some truly evil people. I'm not the kind of person that can stay in the same room with evil people, especially not with all I had going on. So I was in and out.

Whew. That's a lot of text. I apologize.

Summary time! RPGWatch is cozier now, less toxic, cleaner, fresher. I can handle this. In my personal life, I'm still a little wobbly, but I'm working on a couple things to help out here and I hope you'll enjoy them.

Soo…yeah. I'm very much a real person. I'm actually that uncomfortable, touchy-feely person that likes to hang out IRL over coffee or lunch and talk about stuff…your terrifying paranormal experiences, your own life, whatever. And that's probably why I'm able to be real with you when I need to. So yeah. Sorry about the novel…I can't really think all that well right now.

But I keep coming back. And a lot of that is because most of you are the bee's knees, and I you.

Onward! I have articles to write.
--
staff editor and columnist, RPGWatch.com
Twitter: @emmayorke87

Last edited by Aubrielle; May 24th, 2016 at 15:21.

Aubrielle
Chilling Apparition
RPGWatch Team

[paste:font size="4"]azarhal, Couchpotato, Dean, Dez, Eye, Fluent, forgottenlor, groundhog, HiddenX, Jaz, joxer, Kordanor, lackblogger, Moriendor, Myrthos, Nebuchanezer, pibbur who, Pladio, Ripper, RPGFool, Thrasher, Ursusdraconis, wolfgrimdark, xenocide, Zloth

Jeezus christ, look at all those sycophants +1'ing the stereotypical me me me diatribe of SJW "I'm so depressed/repressed" bullshit. One minute she's lecturing everyone on how perfect she is, the next she's claiming she's willing to "kick people into their grave" (lol, figuratively) if they suggest she's not. Could it be any more possible for someone to have a 'Praise me like a shoe or else' personality?

It is just as I said.

But in these situations, the one thing I learned in the last 18 years, is problem is never "solved".

So it is only a matter of time before those that remain don't live up to the SJW's standards, and before there are more complaints about being "triggered" and "casual misogyny" and other buzz terms, which in reality are just pretexts that beget more restrictions and more policing of language and thought, to satisfy the SJW's desires for power trips. So it is an infernal spiral that continuously grows worse. You can see for instance that on Broken Forum or RPG.net people are not happy now that they have had such restrictive policies, they are more suspicious and angry at each other than ever.

Last edited:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
HHR:
You had your time on the Watch for so long, because Myrthos is the most laid back moderator and admin I know. If I were moderator I would have banned you years ago. Your shitposting and disparagements in P&R were almost unbearable. Good Riddance!

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
So their domain lease ran out?

It looks like they still haven't been able to recover the site backups from their hosting provider (Deutsche Telekom/Strato), so they can't put the site up yet.

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Wait, so the whole reason this happened is because the SJW cucking all those idiots got triggered by MEAN WORDS ON THE INTERNET and shut down the site? Hah, I just randomly shitposted at them for the lulz when I realized their site was down, I had no idea why. I thought it was just them being retarded and not renewing the domain.

HiddenX is also buttfucked by me. And buttfucked by Humanity has risen! His posts were tame as fuck, but he was conservative and :liberals:

Weasel
Wait, so the whole reason this happened is because the SJW cucking all those idiots got triggered by MEAN WORDS ON THE INTERNET and shut down the site? Hah, I just randomly shitposted at them for the lulz when I realized their site was down, I had no idea why. I thought it was just them being retarded and not renewing the domain.

HiddenX is also buttfucked by me. And buttfucked by Humanity has risen! His posts were tame as fuck, but he was conservative and :liberals:

All those years of Codex outcasts/drama spilling over onto the Watch, never thought I'd see the reverse :shittydog:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom