Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Will you answer the call of Codexia?

Johannes

Arcane
I'll pass this one, I thought about it but team games, especially huge one like this, will take enormous time to play properly. I think I'll enjoy better joining some smaller games instead.

You're not here to play the damn game properly man, for heaven's sake! You're here for the honor and privilege of killing and humiliating 'dexian other, very specific, forum scum and basking in the eternal glory of your righteous victory!

comrade_sam.png
But if I wouldn't play properly we'd only have a 2/3 chance of winning.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Goddamit, Dayyālu! You are supposed to be our emissary! Git your Roman arse over there and post something prosperous for the glory of Codexia!

MEN OF CODEXIA

While I try to understand what the fuck the madmen on Dom3mods are doing, I need to properly understand who are our Warriors of Destiny

latest

Ignore the fact that my avatar is pretty much identical to a Shadowlord, I'm particularly fond of Nosfentor. Cowardice, yeah

Grimwulf , Shadowlord of Vodka and Anger, will be one of the chosen.

Johannes, you are not in, as far as I understand. KoolNoodles, likewise. Sorry if I bother you again, but simply confirm directly and clearly you are not interested.

If not, we'll start to consider the reserve players, as who cares if we are going to win the matter is to send people to fight for Hatred, Falsehood and Cowardice! FOR CODEXIA!

Second point, we are ok with the Summod? With random maps? With the drafts?

If it was for me, I would be "whatevs" for everything bar for the retarded cloned nations idea. POST FREELY

Dayyālu

Arcane
I will fight for Codexia and I agree with Grimwulf.

KoolNoodles is enlisted as Shadowlord of Falsehood and Whisky!

For the third place, we can get Malakal , Caul Shivers (Don't trust the skull) or Demnogonis Saastuttaja . Or someone else. Make a PM thread and get a decision going, I'm not forcing anyone. That said, we are requested to provide at least two subs, but I guess we have the numbers for that.

SL7cqL.jpg

Our Final list of opponents, as given by the Kommunity Klash organizer:

Bay12 Games (Dwarf Fortress guys)
Codex Dominions Community (We are, we are, we are)
dom3mods- "Legend of the Long Knives" (Main Dom forum after Desura dieded)
RPG.net (Great site for reviews. A bit SJW infested, though.)
T.R.O.W (No idea. Myth fans?)
Necropolis (No idea).
/v/anhiem- "Team Speedbump" (4channers)
The Last Fantasy (No idea)
Spacebattles (I know they esist and they did some nice LPs, but I know jack shit about their community)
/domg/ (4channers)
Russian Team (Bane of Civilization)

We need a Team Name. Choose something :obviously:. Everyone, feel free to suggest and plan, it's for the honour of Codexia.

Preferences asked by the Kommunity Klash organizer:

1. What mods, if any, do you want used?

Two votes against the Summod already.

2. Do you want to have the clash in one huge game or through several smaller games with a final?

3. Map preferences for 33 player games, and map preferences for 12 player games.

Random maps?

4. Do you want to start as soon as possible or wait a while and start with customized maps and national flags?

5. Do you want to use a snake draft (1>2>3>4>4>3>2>1>1>2>3>4) for picking nations, a batch system (each team gets a random batch of 6 and can trade with other teams) or some other system?

You could name random indie commanders after notorious Codexers. There's even a few fitting heroic traits!

This must be done. We'll bring the shame of Codexia to the stars. Thus, we need to name the Pret Dark Underlord? I don't think DU even knows we are posting here!

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I need to know if Codexia wants me because if not then I may join another team. Plz confirm or deny me.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'd have to do diplo with 11 other teams? :negative:

Jesus, please put our vote in for 12 player maps. Map preference, idk. Random map so we don't get 10 pages of "But this map is stupid because I lost on it once".

No mods except some basic worthy heroes.
Preference for smaller random map tournament style.
Start ASAP, we can't wait for team autism to get their flag color just right.
Snake Draft is OK, but with that many teams? Uughhh. If we do the batch draft with trades, that would take forever. Preference on totally random, the good teams will advance through adversity. :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Malakal is now the ..... Shadowlord of Cowardice and Exceedingly Complex Plans!

latest

Malakal leading the team, his genius and complete lack of diplo skills clear in his commading pose

Think of it as the chance of a lifetime. I can diplo in your stead, but I'm not playin' :lol:

Preferences for KN and Grimmie recorded. Malakal, what are your desires?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Draft definitely yes, random map yes, summod yes - I played a few games with it anyway.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Think of it as the chance of a lifetime. I can diplo in your stead, but I'm not playin' :lol:

I may contract you out from time to time then. :M

"Dayyalu write me up standard response to belligerent border land request"

"Dayyalu write me up standard NAP proposal, leave out unsaid loophole that we may exploit later."

Caul Shivers

Scholar
What we've got here is failure to communicate. I said you may call upon my expertise in tactical advise and subterfuge. Manly subterfuge though cause I'm technically the enemy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom