Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Unresponsive Script on FireFox

bloodlover

Arcane
I am getting the same ignore/stop/continue shit whenever I am browsing a website like youtube. It's been going on for a month now, when FF suddenly does not respond and I have to either wait for the ignore/stop/continue pop-up or just force close the browser. I've installed Opera and it works just fine, I can keep 6 youtube tabs opened at once and no problems but if I have one or two in FF it crashes. Wtf. O.O

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I have noticed a bit of a slowdown since yesterday on mobile phones (Safari specifically), but no problems on PC.

Edit: what is happening is "sometimes" a specific thread or specific forum takes a long time to load, it is like something load intensive is running in the background. However clicking on the "forum" link (which lists all of the forums) loads very fast.

I only have problems with this site on my phone, my tumblr blog runs fast compared to the codex.

Curious if any other mobile users are seeing this as well?

Last edited:

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Curious if any other mobile users are seeing this as well?

A bit late with my response here, but seems that it works just fine on my phone. Then again, I don't have an iDevice; maybe it's a Safari thing?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I tried Chrome on my iPhone and the board loads normally now.

Apparently Safari sucks or something...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I'm getting this odd slowdown in CHROME currently. I am not using Adblock or NoScript on this site.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
a77303e4c2.png

on every new page

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Everything is alright now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom