Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pre-Release Thread

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
For example you will always find the latest i7 cpu in the recommended system requirements, gtx 970 is also a standard for high/very high settings these days now, also the game wont use 16gb of ram thats just what they recommend be in your computer (os + other programs + unknown + game).

insukk

Augur
Patron
Codex 2012
The embargo on reviews lifts on 19th so at least there will be some time to (cancel) preorder.

grimace

Arcane
Are they not selling a collector's edition PC box? Is Collectors Edition box limited to PS4?

Ash

Arcane

"ALL Human Lives Matter"

@11:21

The game looks visually stunning, but that's about it. Only notable in that it is a modern game that isn't utter trash. Oh well, it's not all bad; if the game were actually better than DX1 it'd obsolete it in a sense, and my work with it.

Ash

Arcane
Regenerating invisibility spam. Every engagement he cloaks, serving as a highlight that this shit still isn't fixed. Sucking your thumb behind cover while your energy recharges then turning invisible and running to the next piece of cover only to rinse and repeat is not engaging stealth gameplay. Still, like most other people I still want to play this game. Aside from the OP augs it does look a bit better than Human Revolution. I'll just be sure to play it combat.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Regenerating invisibility spam. Every engagement he cloaks, serving as a highlight that this shit still isn't fixed. Sucking your thumb behind cover while your energy recharges then turning invisible and running to the next piece of cover only to rinse and repeat is not engaging stealth gameplay. Still, like most other people I still want to play this game. Aside from the OP augs it does look a bit better than Human Revolution. I'll just be sure to play it combat.

Don't want to watch. Do takedowns permanently deplete battery power or does that power expenditure recharge too?

Coma White

Educated
Some guy got his hands on the full version and was streaming PS4 version for 4 hours.

Here is the recording of the said stream. Warning: the streamer is terrible at the game and have annoying voice.

It can get pulled off by YouTube any minute.

Also some store in UK is selling the boxes acording to the Neogaf.

Edit: He is still streaming here.

Why is it that whenever there's a leak like this, it's always some mongoloid who acts like he's never seen a video game before?

Ash

Arcane
Don't want to watch. Do takedowns permanently deplete battery power or does that power expenditure recharge too?

Recharges.

I'm hoping the four man auto aim ranged tesla aug uses ammo like the typhoon did at least.

Edit: the recharge rate seems much higher than Human Revolution too.
Edit 2: Typhoon, Tesla and Nanoblades all use ammo. However said ammo can be crafted at any time from the crafting menu. Looks cheap in terms of crafting currency too. Popamole Revolution 1.5.

Lol an 8-pack of Tesla Cartridges costs the same # of generic "crafting parts" to craft as a fucking mine template.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Some guy got his hands on the full version and was streaming PS4 version for 4 hours.

Here is the recording of the said stream. Warning: the streamer is terrible at the game and have annoying voice.

It can get pulled off by YouTube any minute.

Also some store in UK is selling the boxes acording to the Neogaf.

Edit: He is still streaming here.

This game has some of the worst looking characters of any recent AAA game. I assume this means that the gameplay will be excellent.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
The hacking minigame looks like a simplistic waste of time as usual. And the fact that you get extra xp for beating it on the "first try" is worrisome. I'd prefer if a failed attempt forced you to blow open the door instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom