Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official update to bannable offenses on RPGCodex

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Roqua probably was one of those kids at highschool who were thinking smoking is a sign of 'maturity'.
Yea i was one of those.
Though it was more about trying to fit in than a 'maturity' thing, either way...:negative:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Roqua probably was one of those kids at highschool who were thinking smoking is a sign of 'maturity'.

I often wonder if being so poor at thinking is freeing or if people like you know you are stupid and it is angering? What could I have possible said that gave any indication that I believe spending money on an a very expensive drug that does not get you high but is highly addictive and unhealthy would be a sign of anything besides gross stupidity? Cigarettes are all cons and no pros. Cigarettes are literally just like pokeman - they are for children too stupid to know better. Anyone 18 or older should have the little intelligence needed to know better, and anyone who starts smoking at that age or older is about as stupid as you.

People with minds capable of having an original thought and does not belong to the collective hivemind of homogenous monkey automatons do not do things to look mature. We do things because we put thought into it, apply some reasoning, and then act without spending one iota or datum on what others think (for the most part, I go out of my way to never do anything creepy or pedophilia-like the way I think of it. I do plenty of shit that stupids probably think is creepy but is immensely entertaining to me like telling cunty looking girls they have a pretty face and asking if they want to sit on mine and then enjoying the results).

But this is big boy stuff that people of your intelligence level and lack of free will and thought will not understand
Roqua cares deeply about how to spell "cuckold", yet doesn't care to spell "pokemon" right. Clearly being a cuck is a very serious and mature thing for the likes of serious adults such as himself, unlike pokemens.

Cuckold is a real word and pokeman or pokemon is stupid children shit. One is important for people of even below average intelligence to know and have in their vocabulary and the other isn't. The fact you do not understand this shows how fucking stupid you are and how unimportant you are. What is Poke, a Jamaican? He should be called Pokeman if he isn't. I am almost certain they are the only ones that pronounce it mon.

But lets rewind a bit and cover the bit about you being unimportant. Do you realize how unimportant you are? If you committed suicide today would more people than your parents, who really failed at passing on to you the basic genetic material to even marginally survive on your own and raising you to be even a slightly functional member of society, come to your funeral? Does this make you more angry at yourself or your parents? Do you blame them for your completely failure of being, or do you feel you bear any of the blame? Most people are barely blips on the radar of this world, but you aren't even that. You do nothing, you add nothing, you are nothing. You being alive is actually detrimental to the rest of everyone alive since you suck resources and have no chance of ever being even a slightly productive, never mind any sort of valuable member of society. How does this not bother you? Even if you stopped posting here no one would notice nor care. Being less than nothing has to bother you. It would fucking me nuts; I know that. But, I obviously have far superior genes than you, and even though my parents were not the greatest, they at least ensured I was instilled with duty, honor, a valuable work ethic, and beautiful shiny balls. I would really like to hear about how you feel you fit into this world, what your exact function is, how you feel about your parents, etc. You will probably just spout lies about how you make millions and invented the internet and have seven super model wives, but if you have the courage to be honest I truly believe I could really help you. I am willing to life coach you, if you are willing to finally ready to be more than nothing. Let me in and I will let you start to win.

Roqua

Prospernaut

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
>Doesn't care what others think of him.
>Is constantly insecure about relationships, finances, video games, employment, and likely every other aspect of her life.

:hmmm:

Did the bull ride you hard Roqua ? You seem :butthurt:

Roqua

Prospernaut
>Doesn't care what others think of him.
>Is constantly insecure about relationships, finances, video games, employment, and likely every other aspect of her life.

:hmmm:

Did the bull ride you hard Roqua ? You seem :butthurt:

You seem :edgy:, hahahahahah I made a funny picture show!!!!

I'd argue the bull gave a raincheck, hence Roqua's frustration.

Sono, you do not want to start winning? You are fine with your current level of [ambiguous picture]?

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Seems we triggered and mindbroke him.

I just figured out who Roqua is.

CjAa1ymVEAAXLuF.jpg

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
In this thread newfags and rejects try to improve their standing by picking on the village idiot.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma

I often wonder if being so poor at thinking is freeing or if people like you know you are stupid and it is angering? What could I have possible said that gave any indication that I believe spending money on an a very expensive drug that does not get you high but is highly addictive and unhealthy would be a sign of anything besides gross stupidity? Cigarettes are all cons and no pros. Cigarettes are literally just like pokeman - they are for children too stupid to know better. Anyone 18 or older should have the little intelligence needed to know better, and anyone who starts smoking at that age or older is about as stupid as you.

People with minds capable of having an original thought and does not belong to the collective hivemind of homogenous monkey automatons do not do things to look mature. We do things because we put thought into it, apply some reasoning, and then act without spending one iota or datum on what others think (for the most part, I go out of my way to never do anything creepy or pedophilia-like the way I think of it. I do plenty of shit that stupids probably think is creepy but is immensely entertaining to me like telling cunty looking girls they have a pretty face and asking if they want to sit on mine and then enjoying the results).

But this is big boy stuff that people of your intelligence level and lack of free will and thought will not understand
Roqua cares deeply about how to spell "cuckold", yet doesn't care to spell "pokemon" right. Clearly being a cuck is a very serious and mature thing for the likes of serious adults such as himself, unlike pokemens.

Cuckold is a real word and pokeman or pokemon is stupid children shit. One is important for people of even below average intelligence to know and have in their vocabulary and the other isn't. The fact you do not understand this shows how fucking stupid you are and how unimportant you are. What is Poke, a Jamaican? He should be called Pokeman if he isn't. I am almost certain they are the only ones that pronounce it mon.

But lets rewind a bit and cover the bit about you being unimportant. Do you realize how unimportant you are? If you committed suicide today would more people than your parents, who really failed at passing on to you the basic genetic material to even marginally survive on your own and raising you to be even a slightly functional member of society, come to your funeral? Does this make you more angry at yourself or your parents? Do you blame them for your completely failure of being, or do you feel you bear any of the blame? Most people are barely blips on the radar of this world, but you aren't even that. You do nothing, you add nothing, you are nothing. You being alive is actually detrimental to the rest of everyone alive since you suck resources and have no chance of ever being even a slightly productive, never mind any sort of valuable member of society. How does this not bother you? Even if you stopped posting here no one would notice nor care. Being less than nothing has to bother you. It would fucking me nuts; I know that. But, I obviously have far superior genes than you, and even though my parents were not the greatest, they at least ensured I was instilled with duty, honor, a valuable work ethic, and beautiful shiny balls. I would really like to hear about how you feel you fit into this world, what your exact function is, how you feel about your parents, etc. You will probably just spout lies about how you make millions and invented the internet and have seven super model wives, but if you have the courage to be honest I truly believe I could really help you. I am willing to life coach you, if you are willing to finally ready to be more than nothing. Let me in and I will let you start to win.

So you cuck yourself so your wife can't do it to you first? :lol:

:excellent:

Roqua

Prospernaut

So you cuck yourself so your wife can't do it to you first? :lol:

:excellent:

:edgy:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom