Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Hey I ain't fighting 3 dudes with some shoddy "turret support" that would simply shred me too, fuck that shit!

As for Dreaad, tax that kike, 300 for 1 shashlik is more than fair.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
How much steel does Dreaad have?

He currently has 350, but there is plenty to mine in the area.

150 for 1 simple meal, it's enough steel to do something with and keeping our slave political prisoner criminal worker well fed enough is a worthy investment, no?

It's your decision, komrades. One turret costs 175 steel + 3 components. 150 ain't that much on the grand scale of things.

Dreaad, on the other hand, will be starving. It will take some time for him to actually die from starvation, but still. He can't even set traps in hopes to catch a small game - he won't be able to butcher the carcass.

Foraging for berries at this time of year is hopeless too.

Passing traders - well, who knows, depends on how lucky he is. He has some stuff to trade, of course.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
At a rate of 150/1 meal, 350 gives him two meals, with 50 steel left over. Will he be able to mine 100 steel in one day? How long does one meal last? 1 day?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Will he be able to mine 100 steel in one day?

Depends. He mined 350 steel during first two days. Nothing distracted him, though. And he's not weakened by starvation yet.

How long does one meal last? 1 day?

Kolonists eat once or twice a day, usually twice. But it's not like they will die if they don't eat anything a couple days. Starvation will begin, followed by malnutrition process. Body will degrade and eventually die.

You know. Starvation.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Take all his steel for one meal. That will let him survive long enough to mine more steel for the next meal. Xaxaxaxaxaxa

Since turret cost 175 steel and he conveniently have 350 steel i suggest 1 shashlik per 175 steel.

Other variant for Dreaad:
- you can build ogorod around geyser and farm potatoes here. Probably need some kickstarter shashlik for this. Plan quite simple - walls around geyser, sun lamp + solar generator. 125 steel for generator and lamp. Cut those trees for wood (walls), mine components for generator. Geyser will heat up room so you can sleep here as well.

Great updates, as always. Poor lacgirl though, such picky customers. In a true kommunistic gulag I think it would've been easier for her. Мальчик, девочка... лицом к дереву - и ура.

As for traders - definitely 2. The Kolony doesn't have neither the strength, nor the need to start another skirmish.
As for Dreaad - I don't think we need to actually starve him to death, let's make his life somewhat easier, so 2. Dead vrag naroda can't work after all, and not working is against Grimwulfism-Leninism, no?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Does the KKK have enough firepower / manpower to gun down these capitalist Deer-loving spies? Without anybody dying, I mean.

Oh, you know how it works. Sometimes we can take on centipedes no prob, and sometimes a bunch of mad cows obliterate half of the Kolony. Sometimes an almost dead deer can crush an eye (poor Kalin). Or a perfectly healthy person dies from two headbutts (poor Servant). Combat is tricky like that.

These three guys don't seem like much. The main question here is if we want to fight another faction or not. That's up to Hivemind.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Does the KKK have enough firepower / manpower to gun down these capitalist Deer-loving spies? Without anybody dying, I mean.

Oh, you know how it works. Sometimes we can take on centipedes no prob, and sometimes a bunch of mad cows obliterate half of the Kolony. Sometimes an almost dead deer can crush an eye (poor Kalin). Or a perfectly healthy person dies from two headbutts (poor Servant). Combat is tricky like that.

These three guys don't seem like much. The main question here is if we want to fight another faction or not. That's up to Hivemind.

Hm, very true. I actually can't wait to get Rimworld on Steam and try my own hand at this colony business.

As much as I suspect they're Deer lovers, they should probably be left alone - otherwise one day one of these factions that hate the KKK so much might actually do something about it.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Some of you might remember a short overview of all kolonists I've posted closer to the end of first season. I say we make a tradition out of it. End of season = update on kolonists.

Let's go. :russia:

UDsFVfZ.png
Grimwulf
yprtpT2.jpg

Kommissar and ideological leader of Kodex Kommunistic Kolony. A man of glory.

Hk6nVZk.jpg

Strongest skill is construction, obviously.

kmVVwgt.jpg

Grimwulf is a visionary indeed. Thanks to Kalin's mean hook, followed by hello friend's treatment, Grimwulf CAN SEE SOME SHIT with his right eye.

r0r6YzF.jpg

Grimwulf's records are soaked in glory.

5L7WAXW.jpg

6 kills; 3 KO's; 1282 damage dealt; 306 damage endured. Grimwulf is a warrior.

4 times in mental state, 19 hours in total. You think you know madness? Grimwulf dives in and out of it for fun.

Grimwulf constructed 490 "things", cooked 110 "meals", and buried 7 corpses. Now that's productivity. Look at Grimwulf and be ashamed of yourself.

445 things hauled. More than anybody else in KKK. That's where the muscles came from.

A bit more statistics to further prove Grimwulf's superiority.

AkYte5x.jpg

Take a look at the glorious gear.

yitVaaA.jpg

Top-tier smg of great quality and condition. Somewhat worn out, but fashionable Soviet clothing. Shoddy armor vest. This man is trendy.

Grimwulf doesn't give a fuck about anyone.

nM0Nfvp.jpg

Because to Grimwulf, everyone is equal. Except Trudy. Dayumn, that's one juicy booty.

Grimwulf is a man of temper.

ygWqRzA.jpg

Permanently depressive, in pain, and dissapointed in his clothes. That's a permanent -20 mood penalty. You'd better not mess with Grimwulf.

Grimwulf.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Azira
DSJ17H9.jpg

A respectable gentlemen, heartbreaker, doctor, sniper.

6sIJlNX.jpg

Azira is our best shot.

tV0kz9L.jpg

One of few perfectly healthy men.

OyihqDO.jpg

Look at dem records.

k8Xfrqx.jpg

13 kills; 8 KO's; 2229 damage dealt - Azira is natural-born killer.

85 treatments given. Using only dirty socks, anal candles and iron will.

Azira performed 1 operation - that's more than anybody else in KKK. Almost no fatalities. Almost.

Azira spend 3,5 days researching. 3,5 days. Locked up in a room doing nothing. Fucking hell, Azira.

Fun fact: Azira never misses.

1v3DNMd.jpg

People often ask: is it true that Azira is fashionable?

The answer is no, of course not.

vjQvD8L.jpg

Trusty rifle serves him right, which can't be said about badly damaged helmet. The clothing is borderline ordinary, of average quality and condition. No armor vest.

Azira has mostly good relations with kolonists. Mostly.

3xxQcpb.jpg

Azira absolutely ADORES hello friend as a perfect guinea pig for all kinds of medical experiments.

Azira is loyal to Grimwulf.

Azira and Kalin are sort of buddies.

Tries to avoid lacgirl out of caution.

Hates Dreaad. The feeling is mutual.

All in all, Azira feels gud living in KKK. He has no major problems or complaints, while being respected by other kolonists.

ExWoO8T.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Kalin
wRAkdfm.jpg

Space cop, edgelord, one-eyed fury of KKK.

TM336Ih.jpg

Best skill is obviously beating the shit out of others.

TkPPMig.jpg

Kalin is a healthy man. He was once a beautiful man, or so they say.

Until the fateful day of the deer encounter. Kalin knows first hand just how dangerous and sinister are those beasts.

yZhklGf.jpg

Kalin is a fearless trooper and tireless worker. Look at that:

n21kdUE.jpg

375 damage taken - that's more than anybody else in KKK.

Kalin spent 8 hours downed; over 3 days in bed for medical reasons; received 51 treatments. For comparison, he only spent 1,5 days on entertaiment.

Kalin fucking loves mining. Why else would anybody spend whoopin' EIGHT DAYS on mining? That's 25% of time he spent on this planet.

Kalin is a valuable komrade.

XDaPv8O.jpg

Black parka, black armor vest, black self-made granite club. Kalin knows fashion.

NoFDbYu.jpg

As for relations, Kalin is a social person.

lY8pjSo.jpg

Hello friend is a special case for Kalin. A special case indeed.

Kalin and Azira are buddies. After all, it was Azira and his socks that saved Kalin's life so many times.

Kalin doesn't give two shits about Dreaad.

Tries to be cautious around Grimwulf. They have issues.

Hates lacgirl, that fookin' slut and trouble maker.

Kalin will be just fine. Don't worry about Kalin.

rdftMvg.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Dreaad
wjdCzjC.jpg

Banished janitor of KKK, a man of failure, the hateful revolutionary.

oAro8Vi.jpg

Dreaad can't do shit. His only somewhat decent skill is mouth-flappin'.

aVGOUK6.jpg

He cannot even fight, and avoids combat at all costs. And yet he somehow lost an ear in battle.

zyWxQdT.jpg

Is Dreaad remarkable? Not really.

shD8OMi.jpg

He cleaned 291 messes and recruited 2 prisoners. That's it. Nothing else to be proud of.

He won't die of hypothermia here in Gulag. All thanks to warm clothing.

vo0BBaL.jpg

Dreaad is well-equipped for KKK standarts.

KYsiEzT.jpg

Good pants, decent parka and shirt, and classic slav tuque. Half-decent armor vest for extra protection.

Dreaad does NOT get along with others.

VFG78SZ.jpg

Hello friend is his only friend, hello.

Somewhat neutral towards Kalin. Or maybe he doesn't hate Kalin as much as Grimwulf and Azira.

Avoids lacgirl. Bad romance.

Dreaad is in danger of going insane. Completely insane.

ISrhMa8.jpg

How long can he last out there in Gulag? Only time will tell.

Tr76ic8.png
hello friend
CbzY0rw.jpg

The uhh, ohh and umm of KKK.

eTZT0v1.jpg

You might notice that his social skill degraded since Autumn. It is true that living in harsh realities of KKK doesn't help getting along with people.

Still, hello friend is a better diplomat than Dreaad.

4ehV4kf.jpg

And a healthy one too!

dBX9xjl.jpg

Look at dem records. Do you see anything special?

UQw7o43.jpg

That's right, nothing. Hello friend is better than Dreaad at recruiting, but so far he hasn't recruited shit.

BUTT, he spent 9,5 days as a prisoner of KKK. That record will be difficult to beat.

Herr fiend might be able to negotiate peace with our enemies. One day.

s3Ygsxa.jpg

Can't call him a man of fashion, though.

m1nWMaw.jpg

Passable shirt and pants, shitty parka and armor vest that's falling apart.

At least hello friend is maintaining good relations with everybody.

MnqDSke.jpg

He LOVES Azira, Kalin, Grimwulf, and even Dreaad. Everyone.

Except lacgirl, that whore. Nobody loves lacgirl.

What else can be said about hello friend?

3p4UKpr.jpg

Nothing.

4cTdeiO.png
lacgirl
auxtE7A.jpg

The only wymin of KKK. At least the only alive and non-frozen one.

IjD3qyd.jpg

Funny enough, lacgirl is the best medic of KKK.

UJeypNT.jpg

But who would ever let a woman be a doctor? Nonsense. Nursery is another thing.

Other than that, she is a cook, a builder, a gardener, and whatnot.

She'll never become a good shot, especially after the muffalo incident.

3Exm0il.jpg

Let's take a look at the records.

VOoYepB.jpg

2 kills; 3 KO's; 781 damage dealt; 142 damage taken. Not that bad for 9 days she spent in KKK.

132 meals cooked - more than Grimwulf.

184 things hauled - only Grimwulf has better record.

Lacgirl spent 12 hours downed in total. That's more than Kalin.

Lacgirl is a woman of action and quality leather.

FZRVqcr.jpg

Sporting the most fashionable outfit in of the Kolony.

8JhRXVl.jpg

Kommie-red devilstrand parka; pants out of camel pubic hair; nice shirt and gud armor vest. And dat rifle too.

So sexy. A pity nobody appreciates her.

Hmmg8vN.jpg

She loves Dreaad and Azira, tolerates Grimwulf, and sort of dislikes Kalin and hello friend.

But nobody loves lacgirl. :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

4irB7T2.jpg

Last edited:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Nice stats there BRO. KKK will endure, with all these happy souls and guns and clubs. And the fashion sense.

kazgar

Arcane
Since turret cost 175 steel and he conveniently have 350 steel i suggest 1 shashlik per 175 steel.

Other variant for Dreaad:
- you can build ogorod around geyser and farm potatoes here. Probably need some kickstarter shashlik for this. Plan quite simple - walls around geyser, sun lamp + solar generator. 125 steel for generator and lamp. Cut those trees for wood (walls), mine components for generator. Geyser will heat up room so you can sleep here as well.

This option looks interesting, and another food source. He can quietly go mad talking to to the potatoes.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
2 Not another war now. Maybe once Grimwulfgrad is complete, but not now. Let's try to be diplomatic about these hoboes.
3 150 steel for 1 meal. Sounds borderline fair.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I am a little disappointed we went soft on Dreaad. A good beating and the anal candle treatment would have raised the KKK's morale more than half a bottle of potatojuice. Oh well, I guess SPACEKommunism does care about her people, other than filthy SPACEKapitalism. :salute:

Dreaad situation:
150 steel for 1 simple meal.
We need to keep him in working order so he can clean the Kolony once he payed his dues.

Tradeless Traders:
While the prospect of getting new meatshields is tempting, if our glorious Kommissar says we need less enemies and more trade, I will bow to his wisdom. Leave them alone (for now).
Also with Azira and LacCIS now becoming the official Kommunist Kolony Kouple, we need a fancy shipping nickname to make fun of them, like "LacZira" or "AzGirl/AZCIS". +M
I blame my barber only having womyn magazines left last time for even getting that idea!

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Let them go.

3 meals for all his steel AND armor vest - he can't fight anyway and Azira still don't have one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom